Bellicheat Speaks 1/24/15~~

Charlie Brown

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please enlighten everyone to who the "someone" is.

Whoever Tom Brady directed with the blessing of Bill Belichick.

No low level staffer is taking it upon himself to deflate footballs, and nothing happens in that organization with Bill Belichick's express consent.

No low level staffer is taking it upon himself to deflate footballs, and nothing happens in that organization with Bill Belichick's express consent.

BB consented a strategy which permitted him to manipulate the turnover percentages in favor of his team.  The whole "he did not know" thing is mildly insulting on it's face.

I only respond to intelligent posters who know the game of football.

Sorry, you don't even come close to qualifying for a response.

So you agree, the no response speaks volumes.  Glad you're starting to see how much of a pathetic scumbag Belichick is.

BB did not lie on the podium. At the time, he did not know everything regarding the false charges.

He did his due diligence and researched the physics involved regarding these bogus accusations.

He clarified his earlier comments when he did not have all the information.

This proves, once again, he is neither a liar nor cheater.

You just said that it was probably an operation of the equipment crew, which implies that they were tasked wwith the operation, which then makes that entire dissertation Bill "Science Guy" Belichick just gave a complete lie...

Are you backpeddaling?

You prefer the trolling posts of a homer Pats troll, who is also complaining about my posts?  :roll:

I don't think it is your job to be shaking your fist in anyone's face on here.  Regardless of which team they support.

Doesn't it get old Ray? Even for you, doesn't it start to get old at some point?

I think we are on the same page Slats.

But until that individual is identified, everything is pure speculation.

While I'd rather not read too much into these things, I find it quite out of character that Belichik would take time out of his Super Bowl preparation to go out of his way to "learn" enough about atmospheric science to give a 20-minute symposium on it to a handful of sports reporters. Any other time he'd mumble this is bullsh*t and go back to his job, but someone above him told him it was prudent to get ahead of this thing as it could really build steam. It just seems so completely un-Belichikian to do this. Furthermore, you have to imagine that the Patriots are providing someone with scientific knowledge to educate him, I highly doubt Bill is sitting at home wikipediaing psi and STP.  It's just all very odd.

While I'd rather not read too much into these things, I find it quite out of character that Belichik would take time out of his Super Bowl preparation to go out of his way to "learn" enough about atmospheric science to give a 20-minute symposium on it to a handful of sports reporters. Any other time he'd mumble this is bullsh*t and go back to his job, but someone above him told him it was prudent to get ahead of this thing as it could really build steam. It just seems so completely un-Belichikian to do this. Furthermore, you have to imagine that the Patriots are providing someone with scientific knowledge to educate him, I highly doubt Bill is sitting at home wikipediaing psi and STP.  It's just all very odd.

It's always hubris with bill.  He thought he could give us a good talking to and this would all go away.  As you mention, it just all seemed very out of character and suspicious.  I have to think his people almost begged him not to do it, but he told them his legacy and career are on the line so he's going to do it

It's always hubris with bill. He thought he could give us a good talking to and this would all go away. As you mention, it just all seemed very out of character and suspicious. I have to think his people almost begged him not to do it, but he told them his legacy and career are on the line so he's going to do it

Belichick, translated: "It's not mine nor Tom's fault. I hope this diverts your little investigation long enough for us to steal another ring, then you can do what you want. My Cousin Vinny appeals to everyone."

I don't think it is your job to be shaking your fist in anyone's face on here.  Regardless of which team they support.

Doesn't it get old Ray? Even for you, doesn't it start to get old at some point?

What gets old is your one-sided complaints...  and then for you to proceed in doing the very thing you complain about.

The topic here is deflate gate, Tx is running in circles, I think we are all here asking the same questions...

EM, doesn't your policing get old?

Relax, I have no interesting wrestling with Jets fans.

Belichick, translated: "It's not mine nor Tom's fault. I hope this diverts your little investigation long enough for us to steal another ring, then you can do what you want. My Cousin Vinny appeals to everyone."

lol

that's the only thing left, can they get across the line before the gig is up.  With the generous help of the NFL commisioner, they all want to stall it so desperately that they can't see the right thing to do is fess up and move on.  the cover up is always worse

With a law firm handling the case on a billable hours basis, this could go on for a month

to figure out who let the air out of a football

He realized playing dumb only made him look dumb.

So he came back and tried a new angle - to be charming, witty, funny and win everyone over with his scientific floccinaucinihilipilification - just to raise more questions than he answered.

Not true. Either way the Pats can't succeed in Jets fan's eyes. Lose, and they'll say, 'See. can't win withouth cheating." Win, and they'll clamour " They only win because they CHEAT!"

(of course, no body has any data on what pressure every other team's balls in the leaugue are pre-game and post game, other than the Pats. )

This is just wishful thinking,  just like all the "cheating" accusations, because thusfar very few have been able to beat the Pats with any consistancy. Brady will be in the game for as long as he can play effectively,likely several more years. He certainly won't hang it up next year.

That is the thing, once you are found guilty of cheating...which Belichick and the Patriots were....you are going to be labeled a cheater.

I can't see how it should work any other way actually.

I think we are on the same page Slats.

But until that individual is identified, everything is pure speculation.

Where we differ is that I see the deflated footballs as evidence of wrong-doing on their own. They don't need a ballboy's confession to determine that the order to deflate the footballs came from the top. The organization was found with illegally deflated footballs in their possession, and it's known that they used deflated footballs during the game. That's enough evidence to move this well beyond speculation. 

Tom Brady let his complicity be known when he stated out of one side of his mouth that footballs inflated to 12.5 psi were absolutely perfect in his mind, and out of the other side of his mouth denied that he could tell the difference when playing in a game with footballs inflated to nearly 20% less of his "perfect ball." The Pats were caught essentially with contraband, and Belichick's science lesson and Brady's denial ring patently false. It'll be up to the league to determine that. I'm confident that if they have the ballboys treat the balls the way Little Bill claims they do before a game that they'll find they don't increase a pound from "rubbing,' or decrease a pound at 50F. And Brady is just a bad liar. 

You prefer the trolling posts of a homer Pats troll, who is also complaining about my posts? :roll:

He isn't going anywhere. Just deal with him like you would your drunk uncle on thanksgiving. Your never ending cyber pissing match is old and lame. Plus, listening to him have to defend his team this past week is by far, the most entertaining thing going.

And the owners will just laugh.

What do you think the cumulative total of money that Goodell has made for the 32 owners?

It's in the billions.

I think that's overblown ..the digital boom and fantasy football is what made the NFL th new Americas pastime ...both those things were coming with or without Goodell

Same reason March madness has exploded ...was always popular just like NFL but Internet ,and gambling have enhanced it

Where we differ is that I see the deflated footballs as evidence of wrong-doing on their own. They don't need a ballboy's confession to determine that the order to deflate the footballs came from the top. The organization was found with illegally deflated footballs in their possession, and it's known that they used deflated footballs during the game. That's enough evidence

As ex LEO I have to disagree. unless there a smoking gun, they cant be held responsible. The NFL doesn't have a chain which prevents things happening to the balls.

They need evidence.

Archived