Bulaga

Freemanm

Bulaga is a very good idea. Not sure he gets away from GB... but Jets RT has been an issue since Damien Woody. Bulaga would solve that problem.

Unfortunately, Jets are partially stuck with Giacc.

That's the question I have for people wanting to sign Bulaga.  What do you do with Breno?

Disappointing but not surprising. Two dozen pages of banter about Percy friggin' Harvin.

Bulaga is a good guy and a really good football player that most would have to believe could make the Jets significantly better and I see 6 posts.

Is it too much to ask that new threads about individuals only be started if the Jets are either visiting or signing them? The ******* board is overrun with people posting their damn wish list 1 player name at a time. 

At least have the courtesy to provide context in the thread title, like: "Bulaga, derpy things about why I want him and a non sequitur about Tebow"

Is it too much to ask that new threads about individuals only be started if the Jets are either visiting or signing them? The ******* board is overrun with people posting their damn wish list 1 player name at a time. 

At least have the courtesy to provide context in the thread title, like: "Bulaga, derpy things about why I want him and a non sequitur about Tebow"

Go onnnnn.

yes it is too much, if one day Max loses all common sense and makes you a moderator then it would be your place to police the board, until then STFU 

yes it is too much, if one day Max loses all common sense and makes you a moderator then it would be your place to police the board, until then STFU 

Advocacy for semi-intelligible participation in the board has absolutely nothing to do with moderating. 

Advocacy for semi-intelligible participation in the board has absolutely nothing to do with moderating. 

you make the same post in every thread like this.. just don't click on it if it bothers you so much

you make the same post in every thread like this.. just don't click on it if it bothers you so much

Not every thread... and GFY, if idiots can post redundantly stupid threads, then this idiot can post redundantly obnoxious dislike comments.

There isn't a Mike Glennon thread on the first page. This needs to be fixed.

Archived