2016 QBs

SonnyJet

I really like Carson Wentz. He is 6'6 230-235 with a cannon for an arm and I personally think he will rise up boards by the end of the year. Especially when you take into account that small school guys are starting to get more and more serious looks after the drafting of guys like Garrapolo and Grayson. Wentz is on ESPN right now if there are any guys here wanting to get a more serious look at him. I'm not suggesting we blow off developing Petty, I'm just trying to add a name I haven't seen thrown around too much.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bercovici sucks.

John Robertson out of Villanova.

You watch that whore mouth of yours! lol

Here's the Sun Devils schedule for this year. You make sure to watch so you can suck on those words. Bercovici will end up being one of the best QB's of this class. 

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/teams/schedule/ARIZST/arizona-state-sun-devils

We will hopefully draft a QB in 16 to compete with Fitzpatrick, Petty and another cheap FA vet for the QB job.

It won't be a day one pick. Of those 5 or 6 mentioned, the only one that really looks like garbage and that I'd steer away from is the massively overrated Penn State guy.

Hindsight guys are the worst. 

Next week if Bercovici throws for 400 yards and 3 TD's (Like the week prior) I wont hear a word from you. 

Enjoy my avatar. 

I mean, you can dream that this clown throws 3 touchdowns next week, thereby increasing his CAREER total 15% (!!!), but since he's playing @UCLA, I'll probably be enjoying your silly avatar even more next week. :)

I mean, you can dream that this clown throws 3 touchdowns next week, thereby increasing his CAREER total 15% (!!!), but since he's playing @UCLA, I'll probably be enjoying your silly avatar even more next week. :)

You're interrupting something much more entertaining with this nonsense. 

Im arguing about Geno Smith and Ryan Fitzpatrick. AWESOME :-)

What about Paxton Lynch from Memphis?  It was said that McCagnan was at the Cincy/Memphis game on the weekend and lynch lit it up.

Haven't been able to watch much, but i have been hearing his name more often over the last couple weeks. Worth monitoring.

forget about Goff, he is going top 3.   

We'll see. Bridgewater damn near almost made it to the 2nd round, and he looked amazing in college. Goff is skinny and his arm strength isn't as great as say Hackenberg and Jones. I could see a team looking at Goff standing next to Jones and Hackenberg getting cold feet cause of his size. 

hehehehe! Enjoy your Sunday and my avatar for another week! Looks like Bercovici is telling the critics to "Shhhhhh, be quiet". 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000548304/article/mike-bercovici-leads-arizona-state-to-3823-upset-of-ucla

Mike Bercovici leads Arizona State to 38-23 upset of UCLA

0ap3000000548301.jpg
Mark J. Terrill/Associated Press
Arizona State QB Mike Bercovici helped the Sun Devils bounce back in Week 5.

Arizona State held UCLA star running back Paul Perkins to just 63 yards on 18 carries and upset the seventh-ranked Bruins, 38-23, Saturday night, handing coach Jim Mora his first loss of the season.

ASU put the game away with this stunning team effort on a 23-yard TD run by Kalen Ballage.

UCLA freshman quarterback Josh Rosen completed 22 of 40 passes for 280 yards, but without Perkins' typical big night to anchor the rushing attack, UCLA was just 3 of 14 on third down. With the Bruins' loss, Cal (5-0) and Utah (4-0) are now the only undefeated teams in the Pac-12.

Arizona State (3-2) played its best game of the season by far after enduring lopsided losses to both Texas A&M and USC.

hehehehe! Enjoy your Sunday and my avatar for another week! Looks like Bercovici is telling the critics to "Shhhhhh, be quiet". 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000548304/article/mike-bercovici-leads-arizona-state-to-3823-upset-of-ucla

Mike Bercovici leads Arizona State to 38-23 upset of UCLA

0ap3000000548301.jpg
Mark J. Terrill/Associated Press
Arizona State QB Mike Bercovici helped the Sun Devils bounce back in Week 5.

Arizona State held UCLA star running back Paul Perkins to just 63 yards on 18 carries and upset the seventh-ranked Bruins, 38-23, Saturday night, handing coach Jim Mora his first loss of the season.

ASU put the game away with this stunning team effort on a 23-yard TD run by Kalen Ballage.

UCLA freshman quarterback Josh Rosen completed 22 of 40 passes for 280 yards, but without Perkins' typical big night to anchor the rushing attack, UCLA was just 3 of 14 on third down. With the Bruins' loss, Cal (5-0) and Utah (4-0) are now the only undefeated teams in the Pac-12.

Arizona State (3-2) played its best game of the season by far after enduring lopsided losses to both Texas A&M and USC.

Looks like he's picking his nose actually.  Which is appropriate because, despite the win, he didn't play well at all.

Looks like he's picking his nose actually.  Which is appropriate because, despite the win, he didn't play well at all.

Hey your favorite neighborhood quarterback threw 5 TD's last night which tied a career high. :-) Seems like this Avatar of mine will be flying high for yet another week. 

http://www.foxsports.com/arizona/story/bercovici-throws-5-td-passes-arizona-state-sun-devils-run-past-colorado-buffaloes-101015

Archived