167 members have voted

1. 1. Number of games

• One season
    • Half a season
    • 4 games
    • 1 game
    • Zero
    • Other - Fines, Raise, Full size statue in the Hall, etc

In all honesty he's only got himself to blame. He stood up and gave a press conference laden with testicle innuendos, didn't cooperate with the investigation, and has been smirking about this the whole time. If he gets suspended for even a game it will be ******* glorious.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be unpopular for saying this but if Brady gets a season for what he did, it will be a travesty.  Ray Rice's initial suspension for beating his fiance was 2 games.  It was also a travesty that Josh Gordon got like 10 games (or whatever) for pot.  Brady did affect the integrity of the game but there's no way he deserves either the same or more than what Ray Rice got (at least initially).  Goodell has already lost all credibility imo but this will add insult to injury.  And I can't stand the Pats.

Payton's only involvement in Bountygate was covering it up. It wasn't the deflation, it was the lying and lack of cooperation afterward.

bingo. 

and accusing the NFL of conspiring against you is unimagineable hubris

If it's even just one game the media will never shut up about it. Every stinking announcer will alude to Brady every other stinking play. It will be like Bob Costas mentioning Arod every stinking Yankee game. I hate Brady.

I will be unpopular for saying this but if Brady gets a season for what he did, it will be a travesty. Ray Rice's initial suspension for beating his fiance was 2 games. It was also a travesty that Josh Gordon got like 10 games (or whatever) for pot. Brady did affect the integrity of the game but there's no way he deserves either the same or more than what Ray Rice got (at least initially). Goodell has already lost all credibility imo but this will add insult to injury. And I can't stand the Pats.

Brady is a cheater but to give him a worse suspension than Greg Hardy is asinine. Plus as a jet fan you should want to beat Brady not try to win when he's suspended

I want to slay the dragon not run around the castle.

The Patriots play every team in the AFC east the first 8 games. They play Buffalo in week 2, us in week 7, and the Dolphins in week 8. I see 2-4 games as a more probable than not suspension. So that will probably only benefit Buffalo unless Jimmy G comes out swinging. Not the best news for us because though they don't scare me Buffalo is going to be a tough out.

It will be 2 games.

Which actually is sweet justice if only because the Patriots get to play the Steelers without Bell, and they will be playing the Cowboys while Hardy is suspended.

I will say this. If Brady is suspended for that Bills game in Buffalo & Garafalo has to be the man vs that Buffalo defense under Rex look out!

Rex will be RELENTLESS if he gets a lead, you want to see guys being sent from everywhere this is must see TV.

Rex will have a tape of Belichicks remarks from that Thursday Night game, "their defense can suck my d*ck" running through his head for the entire game.

If this game goes off without Brady behind center just call it Rex revenge game. He's always alluded to "not having a Brady".

This. ^

Remember this is Kraft, Goodell and NFL poster boy T.B.

There will be a hefty fine for show.

Kraft has tons of cash so he doesnt care about fines.

They may lose a draft pick.

They lost picks before for a previous cheat if I remember correctly. Really hurt them bad.

One factor mitigating that is the uproar over this with everyone except for Pats fans. Couple that with the NFLs bad reputation with discipline and favoritism for certain teams and the fact they crucufied the Saints the NFL is almost forced to do something harsh. Probably why Goddell is distancing himself from the decision

One factor mitigating that is the uproar over this with everyone except for Pats fans. Couple that with the NFLs bad reputation with discipline and favoritism for certain teams and the fact they crucufied the Saints the NFL is almost forced to do something harsh. Probably why Goddell is distancing himself from the decision

Great post and this is exactly why I expect the penalties to be relatively harsh..

Brady will def. be suspended (just a question of how much) and the team will def. lose a draft pick (just depends on which)

There will also be a fine but that's mostly irrelevant. 

the NLF commish is a joke-it took months for something that was to be done "in a timely manner" then they release a report which the commish certainly saw ahead of time but they dont have the punishment? WTF is that-what are they waiting for ? Brady is guilty as can be BB should have the book thrown at him as well -remember what the commish said to Payton-ignorance is not an excuse...

BB and Brady both have no morals or character-one can look at both their personal and professional lives to see instances of poor character and cheating

I think if he came out and just did his mea culpa it would have been 2 games.  Now with all of the really childish coverup and excuses it will be 4 games which he will appeal and get reduced down to 2. 

I think if he came out and just did his mea culpa it would have been 2 games.  Now with all of the really childish coverup and excuses it will be 4 games which he will appeal and get reduced down to 2. 

Tom Brady is a smug, entitled douchebag who thinks he is bigger than the game. For that reason alone seeing him suspended would be awesome. 

That ******* guy has been begging to be smacked with a dose of reality for long, long time. 

Tom Brady is a smug, entitled douchebag who thinks he is bigger than the game. For that reason alone seeing him suspended would be awesome. 

That ******* guy has been begging to be smacked with a dose of reality for long, long time. 

He plays our DL and BUF's DL four times this year.  Somewhere in those four games, he's going to get hit very hard.  It's more probable than not that he'll whine like the little bitch he is when he doesn't get a yellow flag from mommy.  That will be DVR gold.

Brady is a cheater but to give him a worse suspension than Greg Hardy is asinine. Plus as a jet fan you should want to beat Brady not try to win when he's suspended

Fully agreed. I want to beat him not avoid him. Sports is supposed to be entertainment. It's fun to go up against your rivals.

He plays our DL and BUF's DL four times this year.  Somewhere in those four games, he's going to get hit very hard.  It's more probable than not that he'll whine like the little bitch he is when he doesn't get a yellow flag from mommy.  That will be DVR gold.

Not good enough. 

I want to see him pouting outside a stadium during a game because he is not allowed in. 

Wanting brady suspended is not about beating Patriots more easily. It's about brady's legacy being tarnished. a suspension by the league invalidates his clean reputation and put legitimate doubt into his GOAT status.

Wanting brady suspended is not about beating Patriots more easily. It's about brady's legacy being tarnished. a suspension by the league invalidates his clean reputation and put legitimate doubt into his GOAT status.

It is about hating the Pats and Brady's smug ass. Nothing would make me happy them seeing golden boy exposed for the scumbag he really is.

4-time Super Bowl winning HOF QB.

How's Geno looking in mini-camp?

Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done …

Archived