Attention all Jet fans which do you prefer

kuma

Would you prefer Tom Brady to be suspended for every game, which is 16 games this next season

OR

The Jets make the playoffs

It would have to be one or the other which would you prefer

Would you prefer Tom Brady to be suspended for every game, which is 16 games this next season

OR

Is this a serious question?  Come on.

I would prefer it if a soused Tom Brady, spilling out of a particularly ostentatious limousine, stumbles into his home to find himself being cuckolded by Wes Welker. Welker, seeing the rage in Brady's eyes, rushes to ejaculate at Gisele's urging and does so. Enraged, Brady throws a Tiffany lamp at Welker, striking him in the head, killing him instantly. A freshly impregnated Gisele smirks, looking down at his body, and says (while lighting a long, German cigarette), "Well, I guess that's the last concussion you'll ever cause him, Tom Brady." In nine months, a new, much shorter infant is born into the Brady-Bundchen household, whom spends his tiny childhood unwittingly picking dahlias from the patch of their garden where Wes Welker's body was surreptitiously buried long ago.

I would prefer it if a soused Tom Brady, spilling out of a particularly ostentatious limousine, stumbles into his home to find himself being cuckolded by Wes Welker. Welker, seeing the rage in Brady's eyes, rushes to ejaculate at Gisele's urging and does so. Enraged, Brady throws a Tiffany lamp at Welker, striking him in the head, killing him instantly. A freshly impregnated Gisele smirks, looking down at his body, and says (while lighting a long, German cigarette), "Well, I guess that's the last concussion you'll ever cause him, Tom Brady." In nine months, a new, much shorter infant is born into the Brady-Bundchen household, whom spends his tiny childhood unwittingly picking dahlias from the patch of their garden where Wes Welker's body was surreptitiously buried long ago.

I think you stole this from Jane Austen.

Playoffs of course.

But it would be sweet to see Belichick end the season with a losing record if Brady sat out. That would seal the deal on BB's legacy being tarred by owning a losing record without Brady.

I guess you don't remember the Matt Cassell year (where I think the Pats went 11-5).

so you watched "practical magic" this week ?

Secret Window

Wait.  

If Brady sits for a year, does he come back super-charged, like a super rested, pumped-up, Super-Brady? Or, does he get drawn to the allures of retired life, and become doughy?  Maybe he comes back, maybe he doesn't.  Maybe he goes through a Favre-like waffle only to finally take the court and go through the motions for two or three injury-riddled seasons.  We see him sulking on the sideline to end his historic career.

Then we trade for him, let him stick it to his former team like we did with Jason Taylor, and those other guys. 

I say playoffs.

Remember it well. The losing years in Cleveland plus a losing year in 2015 without Brady would make the 2008 season an outlier.

I respect Belichick but let's be honest Brady is his meal ticket. Without Brady he has Al Groh's coaching career.

OR

Where's the poll??

Chances are, it'll be both or neither. I want Brady out for the year though. His inflated legacy will take a massive hit based on the suspension.

Archived