FireJohnIdzik.com hires another banner plane (MERGED)

JETSfaninNE

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was supposed to do work today, but now I'm going to be hitting the reload button all day on this:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/jets-fans-fly-%E2%80%9Ccheaters%E2%80%9D-banner-over-patriots-training-camp.1121734/

Omg they're way more classless then I thought they would be...

TinhWoodhead

TinhWoodhead

On the Game Day Roster

hey NY, remember 911? you should be the last people playing with planes.

15 minutes ago

Omg they're way more classless then I thought they would be...

TinhWoodhead

TinhWoodhead

On the Game Day Roster

15 minutes ago

PatsFanTX is responsible for some of those posts I'm sure. 

I know emotions are running hot up there over this - it sucks to be wrong after you've invested so much in being right - but this take lack of class or common sense to new lows.  I'd like to think this post will get called out by cooler heads but who knows...

And another one just coming in...

32412.jpg?1434390993

FourierSeriesIn the Starting Line-Up
Joined: Jan 21, 2013 Messages: 2,082 Likes Received: 656 Ratings: +2,119 / 133 / -101

TinhWoodhead said: 

Unlike 9/11, these Jets aren't penetrating our twin Towers.

Wow...that just straight ****ed up.

Woody should sue these punks for trademark infringement

The damage this does to the NY Jets brand is astounding.

I am humiliated to be a Jets fan today, and after what we've been through that's saying a lot.  What a pathetic couple of fans and what a pathetic gesture.  Nothing says "loser" more than the high school dork celebrating the prom king spilling his milk in the cafeteria.

SAR I

It's funny watching those who loved the Fire Idzik stuff get all pissed about this one.

We tried warning you back then. Joe and I. We tried warning all of you. But noooooOOOOOOoooooo, you just had to throw temper tantrums about people telling you how to spend your money.

Now live with the monster you've created. Live with the shame. LIVE WITH IT.

It's funny watching those who loved the Fire Idzik stuff get all pissed about this one.

We tried warning you back then. Joe and I. We tried warning all of you. But noooooOOOOOOoooooo, you just had to throw temper tantrums about people telling you how to spend your money.

Now live with the monster you've created. Live with the shame. LIVE WITH IT.

It's one thing to take shots at your own team over mismanagement, its quite another to do something like this.

This is as bad as the Fake Spike or the no-show in Pittsburgh, just humiliatingly stupid.  The clowns that flew this banner are making a joke out of the Jets and embarrassing their fans.  Pathetic.

SAR I

It's one thing to take shots at your own team over mismanagement, its quite another to do something like this.

This is as bad as the Fake Spike or the no-show in Pittsburgh, just humiliatingly stupid.  The clowns that flew this banner are making a joke out of the Jets and embarrassing their fans.  Pathetic.

SAR I

You suck at the internet.

SAR I

It's actually kind of awesome. It's like Dr. Frankenstein being killed by his own monster. Only in this instance Dr. Frankenstein is a callous johnson and he's getting butt-****ed instead of murdered.

It's actually kind of awesome. It's like Dr. Frankenstein being killed by his own monster. Only in this instance Dr. Frankenstein is a callous johnson and he's getting butt-****ed instead of murdered.

I have no idea what that means.

If you're looking for an analogy, it's like a Mets fan making fun of a Yankees fan in 2012 because we lost the ALCS after winning 5 World Series in the same span that the Mets haven't won in 30 years.  Do you think any Patriots fan is impacted negatively by this gesture?  LOL, no Yankee fan cares about any Mets fan, no way in New England they care about what the high school nerd is saying to the prom king.

SAR I

If you're looking for an analogy, it's like a Mets fan making fun of a Yankees fan in 2012 because we lost the ALCS after winning 5 World Series in the same span that the Mets haven't won in 30 years.  Do you think any Patriots fan is impacted negatively by this gesture?  LOL, no Yankee fan cares about any Mets fan, no way in New England they care about what the high school nerd is saying to the prom king.

SAR I

Wait, you really don't think this hasn't po'd a lot of Pats fans?  Of course it has - that's what it was meant to do.  

Nothing really to see here other than a joke.  And it's a funny one.

If you're looking for an analogy, it's like a Mets fan making fun of a Yankees fan in 2012 because we lost the ALCS after winning 5 World Series in the same span that the Mets haven't won in 30 years. Do you think any Patriots fan is impacted negatively by this gesture? LOL, no Yankee fan cares about any Mets fan, no way in New England they care about what the high school nerd is saying to the prom king.

SAR I

Good, sounds like your going to stop posting here. Another win for Jet nation!!!!!

We too childish for you. You should stay away.

Archived