Other games today...

Beerfish

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if anyone saw the roughing the passer call against the Bears a few seconds ago, but man was it questionable. Looks like the Lions may pull this one out.

Not to mention the td by tate earlier in that game, the completion rules in this league are bizarre, confusing,m annoying and no one has a clue what a catch is or is not and the rules for catching passes is just screwey.

Not to mention the td by tate earlier in that game, the completion rules in this league are bizarre, confusing,m annoying and no one has a clue what a catch is or is not and the rules for catching passes is just screwey.

I have resigned myself to the fact the refs make things up as they go along when it comes to catches. 

Looks like I spoke too soon, the Bears just sent it into overtime.

AS expected all the expert tv announces who declared the jets were shi* all off season all of a sudden are felatting the jets like crazy. makes me sick.

I'm not surprised. We're 4-1, we're now "trendy" to talk about as a playoff contender. The moment we lose another game, they'll go back to referring to us as the joke of the league. 

Honestly, the Pats are the best team in the AFC and we might be the only team to really give them a challenge

The Patriots schedule is no harder than ours. For some reason the easy schedule only discounts our success.

We may be the only good team they face this year. We'll see how good they are next week.

Archived