Wow was I wrong!

Jetster

100% intentional kick, the lineman even turned his foot to the side so he would soccer style pass it to Brady.  I thought that when it happened live and still think it now but I wasn't sure if it was illegal.

You can also see Brady saw it developing and was waiting to receive that pass. The Pats are the most situationally prepared team in the NFL. The league should be aware of these things, and be watching for obvious signs of intent. You can only wonder as to why they don't.

I'm not saying it's not smart, but many of the things the pats do go beyond unsportsmanlike. This is why many of the owners are fed up.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, that game will be a huge Pats blowout.

Brady and the Pats offense will put up 35+ points and Manning will be drooling on the sidelines wishing he was in a retirement home.

He is 100% washed up.

Do the Pats rest their players at the end of the season as they did last year? They've already done the undefeated thing. And I think would rather have the title than being 18-0

Brady and the Pats offense will put up 35+ points and Manning will be drooling on the sidelines wishing he was in a retirement home.

He is 100% washed up.

Theyre not scoring 35+ on Denver.  Everyone says their D is better than ours and the pats couldnt put 35 on us at home in good weather.  

Theyre not scoring 35+ on Denver.  Everyone says their D is better than ours and the pats couldnt put 35 on us at home in good weather.  

Seriously?

If the Pats don't drop 11 passes and Dion Lewis plays, they put 45+ points on the board against the Jets.

Broncos defense is far better than the Jets.

Seriously?

If the Pats don't drop 11 passes and Dion Lewis plays, they put 45+ points on the board against the Jets.

Broncos defense is far better than the Jets.

And if Marshall catches the TD we're looking at a different game.......so, didnt happen.

Exactly which part of the Pats didn't put up 35+ on the Jets, who everyone says is less of a D than what the Broncos put out is wrong?  I'm missing it.  Want to debate it?  

And the Broncos D isnt far better than the Jets.

And if Marshall catches the TD we're looking at a different game.......so, didnt happen.

Exactly which part of the Pats didn't put up 35+ on the Jets, who everyone says is less of a D than what the Broncos put out is wrong?  I'm missing it.  Want to debate it?  

And the Broncos D isnt far better than the Jets.

Did you watch the game?

If Edelman catches the ball after he torched Revis and LaFell catches all those drops, Pats easily hang 45+ points on the Jets defense.

And again, Broncos defense is much better than the Jets defense.

Did you watch the game?

If Edelman catches the ball after he torched Revis and LaFell catches all those drops, Pats easily hang 45+ points on the Jets defense.

Ifs are for first graders...The Jets had alot of ifs as well, Stop it.

He is 100% washed up.

I'll bet you on that one....I'll take Denver and we'll bet whatever the spread is...You name the amount.

OK, I'm in for $100 and the money goes to JetNation.

Deal?

Deal

Try to not get banned until afteremoji41.pngemoji106.png

You would be better off betting this^^

I just truly dont understand how anyone thought this would go any different.  It's the NFL. Their is no parody.  It's the most predictable league in the world. 

The Pats are running the table BTW.  No nobody is beating that team in the regular season.  Not a chance.  The only hope is the Packers make the Super Bowl and Rodgers out duels Brady.

Best chance for the Pats to lose will be Sunday November 29th at Denver - Denver's D is sick and they can cover WRs better than anyone as well as rush the passer.  NE may be a bit beat up after the Buffalo game the Monday before and then must fly out to Denver to play in the thin air.  Other than that game - no one is coming close to beat this team (UNFORTUNATELY).

Best chance for the Pats to lose will be Sunday November 29th at Denver - Denver's D is sick and they can cover WRs better than anyone as well as rush the passer.  NE may be a bit beat up after the Buffalo game the Monday before and then must fly out to Denver to play in the thin air.  Other than that game - no one is coming close to beat this team (UNFORTUNATELY).

The best chance for the Pats to lose is game 15.  By the time the Patriots go to Denver, Manning may be done.  It will be interesting to see how their defense does against a team with a winning record tomorrow.  We already know the Jets can play with the Pats.

Don't be a f*cking internet twit! OMG, I'm sure there are skinny armed computer tough guys all over this site that wouldn't say a f*cking thing to the people they do who they were in the same room. Pats got Seattle with a banged up secondary, who lost another CB in the 1st quarter & should have been eating Marshawns spikes from the one, but I guess you forgot all about that didn't you?

Overly sensitive, passive/aggressive tough guys like you make the internet go 'round.

Anyway, you know the drill, so just give me a street corner and a time and we can meet up and settle this thing like men. Mon-Wed afternoons work best and don't coincide with any World Series games. And I'm not leaving the tri-state area unless you're prepared to reimburse me from your hospital bed. 

Back to you, Jetster.

That's okay, I also forgot the Patriots won the Super Bowl last year.

Don't be a f*cking internet twit! OMG, I'm sure there are skinny armed computer tough guys all over this site that wouldn't say a f*cking thing to the people they do who they were in the same room. Pats got Seattle with a banged up secondary, who lost another CB in the 1st quarter & should have been eating Marshawns spikes from the one, but I guess you forgot all about that didn't you?

What do you think the opening line will be if both teams are undefeated going into the game?

Really?  If the Jets don 't hand you guys short field position all day long and if Marshall catches the TD pass, or if we get in from first and goal on our first drive  or if Ivory does not get injured on the first play of the game them you guys get 17 points.

Maybe 17. 

Let it go?

As soon as it stops we'll let it go...It won't stop until they get an owner with some integrity. I doubt Kraft's kid fell far from the tree.

krafts 22 year old girlfriend making moves to disinherit the son guaranteed

Really?  If the Jets don 't hand you guys short field position all day long and if Marshall catches the TD pass, or if we get in from first and goal on our first drive  or if Ivory does not get injured on the first play of the game them you guys get 17 points.

Maybe 17. 

if spartacus had a piper cub he wouldve become roman emporer

Maybe 17. 

If, if, if.......................

Story of the Jets versus the Pats the last 5 years.

Again, the Pats don't drop 11 passes they hang 45+ points and 450+ passing yards against the Jets defense.

Again, the Pats don't drop 11 passes they hang 45+ points and 450+ passing yards against the Jets defense.

My if was in response to your stupid if TX.

Did you watch the game?

The "ifs" started with you, TX, you typical hypocrite Pat fan...What a joke.

Maybe 17. 

These trolls can dish it out but typically can't take it...Just like when their pussy team has run off the field without shaking hands after losses.

My if was in response to your stupid if TX.

You can also see Brady saw it developing and was waiting to receive that pass. The Pats are the most situationally prepared team in the NFL. The league should be aware of these things, and be watching for obvious signs of intent. You can only wonder as to why they don't.

I'm not saying it's not smart, but many of the things the pats do go beyond unsportsmanlike. This is why many of the owners are fed up.

Its fans like you that are ridiculous. Was it the Patriots and officials fault we lost to the freaking Raiders too? Stop blaming other crap and take responsibility. 

Archived