### The Official Jets \ Jaguars Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't love the strategy to get out of the half, but given the injuries I can at least stomach it.  The problem I have is the lack of situational awareness on the part of the coaching staff.  The three plays that they ran were all clock killer types,  did they not realize that Jax had 3 timeouts so they needed to get at least one first down to get out of there?  That's the frustrating part.  There is NO WAY the Jags should have had any opprtunity to score there!  That is all on the coaching staff.  

If Cromartie doesn't play like he needs to be wearing a life alert, no one is complaining like they are.  That's the big picture for me.  Also, Mangold better be coming back or were going to be in big trouble.

Under-throwing Marshall for an easy TD doesn't help either.

Very true, but allowing the Jags to get back into the game is just retarded. You want to move the ball there for sure ESPECIALLY BECAUSE Folk is hurt. Now what happens if this game comes down to a field goal and we have no kicker because we were too concerned about not having one at halftime? 

Definitely on my list as one of the dumbest decisions Ive seen Bowles make this year. That was straight coaching. 

If Cro starts the 2nd half, Woody should come down from his suite and kick Bowles in the balls.  It's that obvious he's shot. 

There are still people who don't think we should have dropped Consuela. Identifying guys who are terrible at football and not putting them on the field is just never gonna be part of the job description.

Archived