### The Official Jets \ Jaguars Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not different then trying to get the first down at the end of the game to seal the deal.

Bowles is a real pussy when it comes to his end of half on offense.  He did this vs the Pats too. 

I cant disagree with you. It was a stupid decision. 

Im listening to the commentor try to justify why the Jets just waste a drive and im sitting here like "It doesnt matter if Folk is hurt, KERLY just caught another pass inside the 5 yard line and you're deep in your own territory with a punter that cant kick it deep". 

Completely brain dead decision right there and it cost us a 2 possession lead. This is why/how we lose games. Complete stupidity. 

Incredibly again they are dominating this game only to be in a position for the Jags to open the 2nd half and grab the lead.  This is why the Pats and Belicheat are legends. they would be winning this game by 27-3 at the half.   Instead, we have an antique offensive approach to scoring and ball control.    

The "antique" aspect of our offense is Chan Gailey.  I never liked this dope.

Plus, Ivory appears to be a shell of the RB he was earlier in the year.  He's getting stood up and caught from behind.  I know he's hurt.  If that's the case, keep him on the sidelines.

Injured offensive players:

Nick Mangold

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Chris Ivory

Brandon Marshall

Fitzpatrick is only limited in handing the ball off with his left hand, that's it.  It doesn't have any baring on his throwing ability. Just admit it, you're wrong. They were super conservative. Beyond conservative. Bitch-like. It's okay, you can admit it. 

Who just beat the Bills who are beating Miami

He's the same poster who got his panties in a wad over people talking trash about Manziel.  I doubt he has enough football IQ to understand that this isn't the same Jags team we're used to.  Don't bother.

The "antique" aspect of our offense is Chan Gailey.  I never liked this dope.

Plus, Ivory appears to be a shell of the RB he was earlier in the year.  He's getting stood up and caught from behind.  I know he's hurt.  If that's the case, keep him on the sidelines.

Ivory is getting hit at or behind the LOS, the offensive line has been abysmal. He's getting hit <2 yards from touch to contact, which is the considerably lower since the beginning of the season. 

We cannot win game if Bowles continues playing like a coward week in and week out. I'm sick of all these excuses for not even trying.

The Jags could have said, "hey we only have 30 seconds, our QB is Blake Bortles and we're going against the #3 ranked defense." Instead they TRIED and they ended up posting a touchdown within 16 seconds.

I'm used to the Jets having a loser mindset, but compared to the JAGS? This has to stop.

Missing our most important player on offense in Mangold, our Kicker has an injured quad, and you guys are pissed that we tried to waste clock and get the f*ck out of the half.  

LOL.

I don't love the strategy to get out of the half, but given the injuries I can at least stomach it.  The problem I have is the lack of situational awareness on the part of the coaching staff.  The three plays that they ran were all clock killer types,  did they not realize that Jax had 3 timeouts so they needed to get at least one first down to get out of there?  That's the frustrating part.  There is NO WAY the Jags should have had any opprtunity to score there!  That is all on the coaching staff.  

Archived