### Jets \ Cowboys --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Come on guys no time for honey do lists and Christmas shopping we have a football game tonight. 

Eat drink and be merry. 

nfl_jets_titans.jpg?quality=100&strip=al

image.jpg

Come on Santa, bring us some TD's. Mac doesn't even go to a Christmas party without his coffee in hand! Is it surgically attached at this point?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Media reporting Cassel is on a short leash and Kellen Moore is prepared to play.  If the Jets allow more than 10 points it'll be sad.  Just don't turn it over and this should be a win.

Isn't Kellen Moore about 175 lbs (soaking wet)  I know he had like a 70% completion rate in college, but he'll be facing a real NFL defense now.  I hope he plays.

Dallas stadium is beautiful.  I still wish we had our own stadium to call home instead of sharing one.  Also wish we had a retractable roof.   I think every new stadium should have one unless you play in southern california or somewhere like that.

Dallas stadium is beautiful.  I still wish we had our own stadium to call home instead of sharing one.  Also wish we had a retractable roof.   I think every new stadium should have one unless you play in southern california or somewhere like that.

sorry, did you say something ?

What's your definition of heavily favored?

Every commentator on NFL Network picked us to win.

Which doesn't say much--they're all idiots--but it seems that in the past when all the commentators picked us to win, we imploded. Maybe their word is cursed.

Archived