SNY Ratings

Maxman

·         Saturday night’s Jets Post Game Live on SNY had its highest household rating (1.27) and 5th largest average total viewership (108,265) ever on SNY.  166 total Jets Post Game Live shows since 2006 (includes playoffs).

·         Saturday night’s Jets Post Game Live on SNY peaked during the 11:30-11:45pm quarter-hour with a 1.52 household rating and 124,639 average total viewers.

·         Compared to last season through 14 weeks, SNY’s Jets Post-Game Live is up +41% in households and +33% in total viewers.

·         Through 14 weeks, SNY’s Jets Post-Game Live is delivering a 0.55 household rating (highest ever for Jets Post-Game through 14 weeks). 

·         Through 14 weeks, SNY’s Jets Post-Game Live is delivering 47,679 total viewers (highest ever for Jets Post-Game through 14 weeks).  

Interesting. I would say it's because the team is good (obviously) but it seems the numbers are even better than they were in 09-10.

It can't be because of the content. The show isn't very good.

Frankly I can't believe Ray Lucas turned 8 games of decent football into this lucrative of a career.

I'm gonna be honest, the increase in viewership has to be the departure of Schein.  I get it, the Jets sucked last year, but man that guy's incessant whining and overdramatic drivel was enough to drive anyone crazy. 

I'm gonna be honest, the increase in viewership has to be the departure of Schein.  I get it, the Jets sucked last year, but man that guy's incessant whining and overdramatic drivel was enough to drive anyone crazy. 

Was he on the Jets post game?  I can't stand listening to that dude for any length of time.  I do enjoy the crew they have now though.

Was he on the Jets post game?  I can't stand listening to that dude for any length of time.  I do enjoy the crew they have now though.

Yes he used to be, and man was he unbearable.  I could kind of do without Cascadden, I don't really know what he brings to the table.  He's not terribly smart, and he's not terribly articulate.  There are times where he will be completely off the map talking about something totally irrelevant to the topic at hand, mostly because I don't think he pays a lick of attention when he's not talking lol.

Ray Lucas is fantastic.  He completely makes that show....

I agree that Cascadden brings very little to the table.  I remember when Klecko was on the show...I love the guy, but boy he must have taken way too many hits.

Lucas is very good, but Westhoff makes the show. He has amazing insight and he has great 1 liners. He was making the whole crew crack up on at least 2 separate occasions. 

Ray Lucas is fantastic.  He completely makes that show....

I agree that Cascadden brings very little to the table.  I remember when Klecko was on the show...I love the guy, but boy he must have taken way too many hits.

Mike Westoff is funny as hell also he said Bullock missed the FG kick due to swirling Air Conditioning..:)

Schein was a loundmouth Shmuck! Glad he's gone and the opportunist is now making poor Irvin and Faulk deaf in the NFL studios. 

Westhoff IS the MAN and represents an era and mentality that is no longer entwined into the modern game of the NFL today, it's shame. We need more HArdA$$es. 

Lucas seems to reach a certain market of Jets fans. I, personally, can't stand his wannabe braggadocio studio personality. 

SNY has improved over the years in giving good coverage and access to the Jets and its players. Only natural that the Jets want to develop favorable programming for the NY market and its fanbase when ALL OTHER major media outlets (ESPN, NBC, NY Papers)  like to either mock or diminuate the Jets in media coverage. 

Schein was a loundmouth Shmuck! Glad he's gone and the opportunist is now making poor Irvin and Faulk deaf in the NFL studios. 

Westhoff IS the MAN and represents an era and mentality that is no longer entwined into the modern game of the NFL today, it's shame. We need more HArdA$$es. 

Lucas seems to reach a certain market of Jets fans. I, personally, can't stand his wannabe braggadocio studio personality. 

SNY has improved over the years in giving good coverage and access to the Jets and its players. Only natural that the Jets want to develop favorable programming for the NY market and its fanbase when ALL OTHER major media outlets (ESPN, NBC, NY Papers)  like to either mock or diminuate the Jets in media coverage. 

Big fan of Westhoff.  I totally get your point on Lucas (and agree there's a certain "wannabe braggadocio") but I still think he brings something to the table.  The bar is admittedly set very low because we're talking about the NFL (where announcing is beyond a joke).  I think Custer has a soothing personality which is good next to the bluster of the others.

And I must be the only one who could stand Adam Schein.  I guess to each their own. 

But I know, I know.  I'll go home and get my Schein-box.

Interesting. I would say it's because the team is good (obviously) but it seems the numbers are even better than they were in 09-10.

It can't be because of the content. The show isn't very good.

Frankly I can't believe Ray Lucas turned 8 games of decent football into this lucrative of a career.

how lucrative do you think it is?

Archived