Monday Night Football

frankiepapa

if this result holds, best case scenario for us is win next week to get the 5 seed and face Houston who I think we can beat, and then we face the Bengals. 

Under this scenario the 6th seed will play Kansas City and I think either Denver or Pitt can beat them and then they will face the Patriots who are not invincible.

If we make it past the divisional round there is a chance we might be actually hosting the AFC Championship provided the 6th seed advances alongside us, how amazing would that be? 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if this result holds, best case scenario for us is win next week to get the 5 seed and face Houston who I think we can beat, and then we face the Bengals. 

Under this scenario the 6th seed will play Kansas City and I think either Denver or Pitt can beat them and then they will face the Patriots who are not invincible.

If we make it past the divisional round there is a chance we might be actually hosting the AFC Championship provided the 6th seed advances alongside us, how amazing would that be? 

yea even though cincy looks great tonight I'd still rather see them in round 2 than the Pats...getting the 5 seed is a big deal.

That would be amazing. Any way you slice it though, the 5 seed is the a big advantage this year. The 6 seems to have a tougher road.

He has the arm, supposedly he has the accuracy, he has the size, hopefully he has the football IQ, and he has 2 to 3 years to learn behind Fitz. There is NO reason to believe he will NOT be our guy. Unless, of course you are just a miserable pessimist. 

longer he sits better chance he has to succeed.  Period.  

Archived