Jet / NE Replay Tonight

KRL

On NFL Network at 9:30.  Always love hearing the sideline talk the cameras pick up

Thanks for the heads up. I want to watch, because 1.) I missed the first half on tv, and had to watch via stat feeds on an app; and 2.) when I did get to a tv, it was in a BW3 in Indiana, and the only game you could hear was the Colts game.

Ironically, the only open seat at the bar was between 2 Pats fans, and a Dolphins fan. With a whole section of Steelers fans behind me. All of them were really cool, except the Pats fan. He didn't know what the eff he was talking about, tried to be a hardass, wasn't even from Mass, scream "******* assholes" at Jet fans every time they were on tv, and was generally speaking, the biggest douchebag in the place. Maybe I'll post about that later... it was quite an experience.

Thanks for the heads up. I want to watch, because 1.) I missed the first half on tv, and had to watch via stat feeds on an app; and 2.) when I did get to a tv, it was in a BW3 in Indiana, and the only game you could hear was the Colts game.

Ironically, the only open seat at the bar was between 2 Pats fans, and a Dolphins fan. With a whole section of Steelers fans behind me. All of them were really cool, except the Pats fan. He didn't know what the eff he was talking about, tried to be a hardass, wasn't even from Mass, scream "******* assholes" at Jet fans every time they were on tv, and was generally speaking, the biggest douchebag in the place. Maybe I'll post about that later... it was quite an experience.

I wish I was there with you. We would have had fun. 

Do tell...

Was he from Texas?

I wish I was there with you. We would have had fun. 

Do tell...

Was he from Texas?

Alright... I pop up another thread and give the long-form version. Patfan-hating deserves full viewing, not burying it in a thread like this that'll fade after 9:30.

JETS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEEEEEEEEEEEEE JETS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived