Ham's STONE COLD Locks of the Week

Green Jets & Spam

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do I, I wish he would post here. He was one of the first posters I interacted with in 2003 when I signed up for my first Jets message board experience.

Before you lionize the guy, go ask Warfish about how Ham trashed him unmercifully and unprovoked.  The banning was warranted.

unfortunately i doubt he'd last 2 weeks here without having a meltdown again. he is much too thin skinned

I don't think Hammer was thin skinned necky.

He was just so opinionated he had a hard time handling a debate with anyone on the opposite side.

Remember the time he wanted to meet up with RichardSeymour at some exit off I95?

That was too funny.

His "Pig is Ripe" thread is right up there with the "Raiders got a Snowjob" as the greatest threads of all-time.

He was just so opinionated he had a hard time handling a debate with anyone on the opposite side.

Remember the time he wanted to meet up with RichardSeymour at some exit off I95?

That was too funny.

His "Pig is Ripe" thread is right up there with the "Raiders got a Snowjob" as the greatest threads of all-time.

He was a self-absorbed, thin-skinned prick.  Ask anyone who had the balls to denounce Sarah Palin or anyone/anything else he liked.  They got banned immediately.

That was too funny.

"The Pig is Ripe" took on a life of its own ... there'll be people quoting it today that don't know any of the history.

And on of these days it'll come true!! ;)

That was too funny.

the pig is ripe thread might just be the GOAT

up there with the "nobody can take a powershot from me" thread

Ham just took himself way too seriously. I had no problem with him....ijust think he'd have another meltdown if he were posting here.

the pig is ripe thread might just be the GOAT

up there with the "nobody can take a powershot from me" thread

Ham just took himself way too seriously. I had no problem with him....ijust think he'd have another meltdown if he were posting here.

Remember when he was quoted in the Daily News over the Raiders throwing game to not allow jets to move up in draft. It went to his head bigtime, the funny thing is I told him this a couple of weeks before and in his mind...claimed it as his own.

There is a Roy Rogers a few miles from my new place in Silver Spring.  I thought they went out of business years ago.

I thought Kenny Rogers Roasters was long gone. Forgot all about that place. Used to be one across Hollywood HS on Highland.

Never been to a Roy Rogers but that one goes way back to way back when. Pretty way back if not way way back.

How many people post here because they were banned by Ham? Max should have him in the banner.  

Another high volume "hand raise" is how many people never frequented there due to schlongs like him.

Fellas,

When you look into the eye of the beast, you know that you have to get it done. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE 10 OR 11 OR 12 PLAYERS ON THE FIELD, YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN WHEN YOU'RE IN THE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. EVERY SINGLE PLAY MATTERS FROM START TO FINISH. That's why you can take these STONE COLD locks to the bank:

PATS

CATS

PS - To EY: WE COMIN FOR YOU NlGGA, any TIME, any PLACE, I WILL FIND YOU IN A BACK ALLEY AND DELIVER ON MY PROMISE FROM 8 YEARS AGO TO TAKE YOU OUT. YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR ME.

1 for 2 on my STONE COLD LOCKS...

NOT BAD 

Archived