Pacman Jones to the Jets?

courtnj18

Who the f*ck cares? If he can get us off the field on 3rd down & return kicks, I could give to sh*ts that he made in rain in some strip club. The guy has played hard over the last 2 years and Cincy players had a right to go bat sh*t crazy in the Steelers game. Steelers & Tomlin are dirty motherfockers.

I saw that POS at a game live sitting just a few rows behind the Bengals bench two years ago at RayJay vs the Bucs.  Jones twice decided not to signal fair catch on a PR when he absolutely should have as the coverage teams were basically in his face... nearly muffed one and recovered his own fumble (if I remember correctly or something close to it).

Marvin Lewis gave him a cold stare.  Jones glared back and said something... then he loudly argued with the Special Teams coach.  He was benched as the PR for the rest of the game and spent much of it isolated on the bench quietly pouting.

Anyone still want this clown on the Jets?   

14 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I saw that POS at a game live sitting just a few rows behind the Bengals bench two years ago at RayJay vs the Bucs.  Jones twice decided not to signal fair catch on a PR when he absolutely should have as the coverage teams were basically in his face... nearly muffed one and recovered his own fumble (if I remember correctly or something close to it).

Marvin Lewis gave him a cold stare.  Jones glared back and said something... then he loudly argued with the Special Teams coach.  He was benched as the PR for the rest of the game and spent much of it isolated on the bench quietly pouting.

Anyone still want this clown on the Jets?   

in other words, he is the exact opposite of Kerley!!!

Archived