Your top TWO Free Agent WISH-LIST signings

Paradis

Anyone not previously under contract (Fitz, Snacks, etc)... Give me your two ideal candidates (all things considering, i.e. our cap).. Any 2 players that you'd sleep tonight/tomorrow feeling good about.

I've been posting about Nick Perry (ex GB OLB) and Ladarius Green (ex SD TE) for sometime now, and they still remain my two top options. Both are long talent and could blossom here with us. 

Top 2 for my wishlist are Forte and probably Courtney Upshaw (hasn't done much but I liked him out of college)

I wouldn't mind seeing us make a cheap offer to Harvin or a vet minimum offer to Wallace or Boldin...an extra set of reliable hands wouldn't hurt.

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Irvin is going to be a Raider and Doug Martin is going to be expensive. Alfred Morris already looks like he's lost a step and doesn't really stay all that healthy.

Dammit well give me Gipson or weddle then. The LB market is pretty thin, tamba Hali wouldn't be a bad option if the price is right 

Just now, cant wait said:

Dammit well give me Gipson or weddle then. The LB market is pretty thin, tamba Hali wouldn't be a bad option if the price is right 

we don't need a safety.  and hali resigned with the chiefs.

forte/morris and perry i think.  or mitchell schwartz

25 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

He's not one of my top 2, I'm for re-signing Fitz and Snacks although doubtful but a guy I like is Prince Amukamara. I wouldn't be shocked if Mac trades Wilk to get picks plus cap space so he can be a player in free agency. 

I am a big fan of Prince. He was playing banged up last year in a REALLY bad secondary with a really bad front 7. 

7 minutes ago, heymangold said:

we don't need a safety.  and hali resigned with the chiefs.

forte/morris and perry i think.  or mitchell schwartz

Gilchrists deal isn't guaranteed past 2015, he's been okay but if an upgrade is available at a good price he's cuttable 

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I am a big fan of Prince. He was playing banged up last year in a REALLY bad secondary with a really bad front 7. 

He's not a priority because we have Marcus Williams etc. But he's a player I'd go after if they have the money. 

Just now, Paradis said:

Clayborn? Where do you see the fit there? More 4-3 end, no?

He's just an all around good player, I think he could play 3-4 end in a pinch.  Of course something else would have to shake out before he came here.  (As in we move one of our other players.)   Douzable is almost the same size.

13 minutes ago, cant wait said:

Hali was re-signed in KC.

try again? :)

Matt Forte, because he's not done, and a veteran RB like him can help the "right now" team... and RB contracts aren't franchise killers, like some of these other contracts being doled out.

Probably Mitchell Schwartz, or another RT, that is better than Breno. 

These two additions, plus Fitz, will round out the offense nicely. There's a lot more defensive talent in this draft, from what I've read. I don't know that to be true, but take it as such.

To say we need a Rb is an understatement.  Forte can fit the bill for a rusher and can catch out of the backfield which is a huge need for this type of offense.

At this point we seem to be in need of a QB (as always). We need Fitz back while we continue our quest of finding a future qb.  

we got one of the two on my list. Really thought we would go after Foster could maybe still go after him if his demand is low with his injury history I guess. I wouldn't cry if our roster had Forte, Foster and a drafted RB wont happen though just hope he doesn't go to the Patriots.

Archived