Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

**** the wheel.  Flushable wipes best invention ever!!!

I don't even care that they are ravaging and clogging our nation's sewer systems.

**** you, sewer worker! There was a Class 4 biohazard explosion from my ass it needs to be clean!

On 4/7/2016 at 7:28 AM, Leelou said:

I wish I could but I still don't feel like I have the time to play. Things have been calming down a little bit though. Maybe I'll be able to jump back in in a couple months or something. Sorry. :(

Players to here: 

1. Crusher
  2. CTM
  3. Spoooooot
  4. Decker
  5. Ape
  6. Pac
  7. Wes
  8. 80
  9. SMC
  10. Lily
  11. Verbsy
  12. JC
  13. Hess
  14. JVoR
  15. Smash
  16. Dan 
  18. AVM ????

So 16 for sure. That's a good number, still waiting for Monday start. I have an interview at 11, so probably close signups when I get back and then start the game. 

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

I wish I could but I still don't feel like I have the time to play. Things have been calming down a little bit though. Maybe I'll be able to jump back in in a couple months or something. Sorry. :(

That means the cop will be safe D1

15 hours ago, Leelou said:

It always comes back to sh*t.

Voltaire himself once (somewhat satirically) made a strong argument that the key determinant of human behavior was not sex nor money, but bowel movements.  Then again, there were a lot more bowel-related disorders going on in those 17th-18th centuries that dictated what a person could or could not do with their day or even their lives.

Just some poop for thought.  

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Voltaire himself once (somewhat satirically) made a strong argument that the key determinant of human behavior was not sex nor money, but bowel movements.  Then again, there were a lot more bowel-related disorders going on in those 17th-18th centuries that dictated what a person could or could not do with their day or even their lives.

Just some poop for thought.  

^ studies poop instead of getting laid

Archived