Tom Brady's suspension re-instated (MERGED)

Matt39

Wrong. Because the fine for underinflated balls was $25k...ask the Chargers. With Rice, sponsors actually threatened to leave with Brady not one sponsor threatened to leave. You are 100% incorrect. What Rice did was terrible. Punching a woman and spitting on her. You should be ashamed. 

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

the league had it as a $20k fine which is less than pocket change for someone like Brady so clearly they didn't think it was a big deal either but they were embarrassed w/ the spygate stuff so they went on a witch hunt.

With a 4 game suspension.  And loss of a number 1 draft pick.  Not chump change

Keep twisting, its what you do, for Brady and the Pats.  Come up with more lame excuses.  The league, the other owners, had enough of the Pats cheating and acting like the rules dont apply for them.  That they get to decide what is a violation or not and the league fined them for it.  Dont try and get deep in your excuse making as if that changes what happend

37 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Ty Cobb has a hall of fame plaque, his legacy is that of a bigot and a cheater.

Sonny Liston had a hall of fame plaque, his legacy is that of a corrupt bribee. 

Tom Brady will have a hall of fame plaque, and the only people who will respect it are the Wahlbergs and any other goon in a Ted Williams throwback.

Every other person on the planet will not acknowledge it, because he's a cheater who cheated his way to anything he's earned. Long after you die alone, when the sun shines its last beam, it will do so with every human left in existence not acknowledging anything he or his corrupt, cheating franchise ever accomplished. Humanity will not surely not survive such a cataclysm, but it will do so knowing nothing did Tom Brady did was legitimate.

Your life is a lie.

If you honestly believe this..then past that ish you smoking...i know a couple people who will buy it off you.

again....people are b*tching over a minor crime(so to speak) because of how great the player is...if this was....geno for the sake of the discussion..not one person would give a f*

but anyone who...past me your connects info!

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

With a 4 game suspension.  And loss of a number 1 draft pick.  Not chump change

Keep twisting, its what you do, for Brady and the Pats.  Come up with more lame excuses.  The league, the other owners, had enough of the Pats cheating and acting like the rules dont apply for them.  That they get to decide what is a violation or not and the league fined them for it.  Dont try and get deep in your excuse making as if that changes what happend

they targeted NE w/o a doubt b/c of past bending/breaking of the rules.  The punishment in the rule book was a $20K fine for first offense.

There's no excuses, if you think a slight deflation of a football is why Brady is possibly the best ever I can't help you.  Believe what you want to believe.  I wish we'd start deflating balls so we can start winning SBs.

43 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Ty Cobb has a hall of fame plaque, his legacy is that of a bigot and a cheater.

Sonny Liston had a hall of fame plaque, his legacy is that of a corrupt bribee. 

Tom Brady will have a hall of fame plaque, and the only people who will respect it are the Wahlbergs and any other goon in a Ted Williams throwback.

Every other person on the planet will not acknowledge it, because he's a cheater who cheated his way to anything he's earned. Long after you die alone, when the sun shines its last beam, it will do so with every human left in existence not acknowledging anything he or his corrupt, cheating franchise ever accomplished. Humanity will not surely not survive such a cataclysm, but it will do so knowing nothing did Tom Brady did was legitimate.

Your life is a lie.

That was beautiful. What poem is that from? Is that James Joyce?

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

they targeted NE w/o a doubt b/c of past bending/breaking of the rules.  The punishment in the rule book was a $20K fine for first offense.

There's no excuses, if you think a slight deflation of a football is why Brady is possibly the best ever I can't help you.  Believe what you want to believe.  I wish we'd start deflating balls so we can start winning SBs.

Yeah, they were targeted.  Because others would have been allowed to cheat.  Stop, youre embarrassing yourself Jet fan

I think as Brunnel clearly proved, its a matter of comfort and as he and other QBs indicated it can help.  

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

We tried with the kicker. Didn't help. 

5 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

If you honestly believe this..then past that ish you smoking...i know a couple people who will buy it off you.

again....people are b*tching over a minor crime(so to speak) because of how great the player is...if this was....geno for the sake of the discussion..not one person would give a f*

but anyone who...past me your connects info!

I guess the truth hurts.

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, they were targeted.  Because others would have been allowed to cheat.  Stop, youre embarrassing yourself Jet fan

I think as Brunnel clearly proved, its a matter of comfort and as he and other QBs indicated it can help.  

it was a witch hunt against NE over such a silly issue based on things they got away w/ in the past.

we take brunnell's word but when Joe Montana(the man Brady is competing w/ for best of all time) says it's no big deal we ignore that.  Got it.

32 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

All both of them did was throw to WR's who were always covered in stickum.

all right everybody.... let's all sing along now... in A Minor...

"Everybody does it.....  oh everybody does it.....  and... when everyone else does it....  that excuses the patsies from any allegation....

16 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

all QBs "tamper" w/ the ball if that is what you think he was doing.  if it was such a big issue why was there such a small punishment for a first time offender?

This goes far beyond a few games and this past year.  The pats have had statistically unrealistic turnover ratios for years.  4 games is a monumental slap on the wrist, much like the videotaping because it is dealing with a very short duration investigation.  In the lat 10 years the Pats have never had a minus in the turnover ratio and only once did not lead the AFC east in that stat.  In all during that time they are plus 129, Buffalo is -14, Miami -27, the Jets -31

Even with a turnover adverse QB as good as Brady those stats vs the AFC east let alone the league are almost beyond belief. 

This is why I have always 100% welcomed any and all lawsuits brought on my pats fans or brady or kraft or whoever, lets get it really into the courts and open up the whole sordid affair and the entire history of the indiscretion.  The Pats and Brady can Harumph, declare innocence, accept the slap on the wrist and secretly breath a huge sigh of relief on this whole issue because it will now go away.  Pats fans on the other hand are too stupid to actually see this.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

This goes far beyond a few games and this past year.  The pats have had statistically unrealistic turnover ratios for years.  4 games is a monumental slap on the wrist, much like the videotaping because it is dealing with a very short duration investigation.  In the lat 10 years the Pats have never had a minus in the turnover ration and only once did not lead the AFC east in that stat.  In all during that time they are plus 129, Buffalo is -14, Miami -27, the Jets -31

Even with a turnover adverse QB as good as Brady those stats vs the AFC east let alone the league are almost beyond belief. 

This is why I have always 100% welcomes any and all lawsuits brought on my pats fans or brady or kraft or whoever, lets get it really into the courts and open up the whole sordid affair and the entire history of the indiscretion.  The Pats and Brady can Harumph, declare innocence, accept the slap on the wrist and secretly breath a huge sigh of relief on this whole issue because it will now go away.  Pats fans on the other hand are too stupid to actually see this.

how was the TO rate last year?

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im no lawyer but i wonder how this will affect the lawsuit the Pat fans have against the NFL to get the draft pick back? 

was already dismissed.  Judge threw them out on their ear.  

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

No big deal, Pats will still win 12-14 games just like they do every year.

Hey there TX,  not sure if you have been following our Mock draft or not... here, let me get you up to speed:

with the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots pick

NOTHING

Archived