Need a Comeback!

j4jets

My wife posted a pic of me n my 3 year old daughter at a petting zoo petting a goat on Facebook. A friend of mine, who's a Patriots fan, commented "Is that the next QB of the NY jets?" For the life of me, I can't think of a comeback. What makes this even worst is that it was a goat. I need JN's help for a comeback punch. It must be a PG13 reply so can't use any deflated ball references. 

2 hours ago, j4jets said:

My wife posted a pic of me n my 3 year old daughter at a petting zoo petting a goat on Facebook. A friend of mine, who's a Patriots fan, commented "Is that the next QB of the NY jets?" For the life of me, I can't think of a comeback. What makes this even worst is that it was a goat. I need JN's help for a comeback punch. It must be a PG13 reply so can't use any deflated ball references. 

Your big mistake is having a Patriots fan as a friend!

2 hours ago, j4jets said:

Maybe some kind of play off GOAT (greatest of all time).  

Eg

You know who's not the GOAT?  Anyone who gets caught cheating.   

...or...

Brady is the GOAT at cheating

3 hours ago, j4jets said:

"No it will be our future kicker, DUH"

3 hours ago, j4jets said:

Yes.  We figured we would just start with one rather than spend more than a decade cheating and lying trying to make one.

2 hours ago, BowlesMovement said:

Your big mistake is having a Patriots fan as a friend!

To be fair, he's French. He's supposed to blend in. He'll be a Seahawks fan in a couple years when Shady retires. 

27 minutes ago, j4jets said:

To be fair, he's French. He's supposed to blend in. He'll be a Seahawks fan in a couple years when Shady retires. 

Just add "Surrender Monkey" to any random insult you throw at him, and you are set.  Or, tell the joke about French tanks only having neutral and reverse gears. 

11 hours ago, j4jets said:

Drop him as a friend on Facebook and let him figure out the rest. 

15 hours ago, j4jets said:

There's just so much wrong with this. I dunno whether your friend meant to imply that the next failure we throw out there at quarterback is likely to have cloven hooves or two X chromosomes but either way it doesn't even qualify as a joke absent some unexplained reason why the picture invites the connection in the first place let alone being funny. Maybe if the goat was throwing something. I dunno. I don't see how the response to a line that forced is anything besides awkward silence.

Archived