Tom Brady Was Ranked The Biggest Cry Baby Quarterback In NFL History

Jetfan13

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

It is funny how much denial is on this board.

When JN knows they would love to have had Brady and Belichick over the past 15 years.

If BB doesn't flee from us and he drafts Brady here and we become the dynasty all the Pat fans would be acting like Jet fans and the jet fans acting like Pat fans.  

Pats FANS? Sure. Tom Brady? Not at all. Being Jets fans doesn't mean we have to be homers. Brady has been pretty stoic regarding just about everything in his career. Nothing he's done shows me he's a crybaby. Someone like LeSean McCoy? Butthurt crybaby.

20 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Tom Brady is Reggie Miller. 

I hate them more than when the aliens fondle my buns.

The only other pro athlete I've seen get away with as much complaining is Michael Jordan.

Amazing how the refs can show such favoritism.  Rasheed Wallace used to get technicals for looking at referees the wrong way

6 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

The only other pro athlete I've seen get away with as much complaining is Michael Jordan.

Amazing how the refs can show such favoritism.  Rasheed Wallace used to get technicals for looking at referees the wrong way

Lebron gets it too.

Plenty of athletes whine and get away with calls in every sport. Nothing new here.

Especially an article dug up from Dec 9th from last year, Word!

8 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Lebron gets it too.

Plenty of athletes whine and get away with calls in every sport. Nothing new here.

Especially an article dug up from Dec 9th from last year, Word!

NFL has become what the NBA was in the 90's with the Adventures of Jordan it's now The Adventures of Brady.

Goodell would have swept deflategate under the rug but public outcry and 31 owners complaining forced him to do something.

Yeah the article violates the statute of limitations for truth

1 hour ago, drdetroit said:

NFL has become what the NBA was in the 90's with the Adventures of Jordan it's now The Adventures of Brady.

Goodell would have swept deflategate under the rug but public outcry and 31 owners complaining forced him to do something.

Yeah the article violates the statute of limitations for truth

all great players get the benefit of the doubt especially the greatest like Jordan and Brady.

what Brady supposedly did was not a big deal, the league was sticking it to the Pats more than Brady.  b/c NE had been caught so many times they weren't going to let this issue slide no matter how minor and whatever lack of evidence they had.  it's odd the league would go after the face of the league but the NFL has done many strange things in recent years.

Kraft:. Brady Is An Exceptional Human Being!

The Deflategate drama is over insomuch as Tom Brady fought the law and the law won. There will be no more appeals, no more legal wrangling; instead, the Patriots quarterback will miss the first four games of the season as punishment for whatever role he may have had in underinflated footballs making their way onto the field during a blowout win over the Colts back in the January 2015 AFC title game. 

So while Brady and the Pats have accepted their fates, it doesn't mean they're happy about it. By just about any measure, they were treated unfairly by the league office, a point Pats president Jonathan Kraft continues to make.

"I think I want to start by saying Tom Brady is exceptional," Kraft last week during an appearance with CBS Boston's Marc Bertrand. "We've talked about it a lot, but he's an exceptional human being. From our perspective, he's the type of professional athlete that you want to celebrate, hold up as an example, not only to other players in the league but hold up to kids that are playing the game, and just as somebody you want to model your life off of, not only as a professional athlete but how he is as a father to his children, a husband, a son to his parents, a brother to his sisters. He is as good of a human being as you can get. And I think as I've told you before, if Tom was a lot younger and let's say he wasn't a football player but was the exact same guy and he married my daughter, I'd think my daughter had married the greatest guy in the world. He's exceptional.

Translation: The hard feelings remain.

Kraft will likely find little sympathy outside of New England, but there is a silver lining to Brady's month off and Kraft touched on it in his "frustration spurs anger" remarks. Brady might be an exceptional human being, but the man can also hold a grudge. And he'll no doubt use the four-game suspension to plot his revenge on the rest of the league by way of playing out of his mind when he returns against the Browns in Week 5.

In the meantime, unproven Jimmy Garoppolo is the starter in New England. He was uneven in the preseason opener (11 of 18, 168 yards) but that shouldn't be cause for alarm; working out the kinks is the entire point of these practice games. Worst case, Brady returns and the Pats are 2-2, or maybe even 1-3, but thanks to playing in the AFC East, there's still every reason to believe New England will win the division and return to the postseason for the eighth consecutive year.

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

if Tom was a lot younger and let's say he wasn't a football player but was the exact same guy and he married my daughter, I'd think my daughter had married the greatest guy in the world. He's exceptional.

I would also think he's great if he married Kraft's daughter, got her pregnant, then divorced her in the middle of her pregnancy to marry someone prettier. 

Just exceptional.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I would also think he's great if he married Kraft's daughter, got her pregnant, then divorced her in the middle of her pregnancy to marry someone prettier. 

Just exceptional.

Just another example of the exemplary humanitarian Tom Brady has always been.

Then again Kraft was banging a much younger bimbo while his dead wife's body was still warm.   He's not the guy o would turn to for an opinion 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Just exceptional.

Only problem, Brady never married Kraft's daughter as they were only dating.  You know...that stage before being married,, but whatevs. 

On 8/12/2016 at 1:36 AM, hardwork said:

We love it. The more pi$$ed off other teams fans get the more we love it. 

On 8/12/2016 at 8:03 AM, hardwork said:

So not only can't the Jets win, the fans don't even want them to win.  

On 8/12/2016 at 3:34 PM, hardwork said:

There are actually some rational people on this board. Amazing. 

2 hours ago, hardwork said:

Clearly the crybabies are the Jets fans. Boo Hoo. 

Greatest start on a message board ever?  Perfect 4 for 4.

On 8/11/2016 at 10:36 AM, Jetfan13 said:
113015-NFL-New-England-Patriots-Tom-Brady-PI-JE.vadapt.620.high.44

NFL 24/7 recently released a list of the biggest cry baby quarterbacks in the history of the NFL. It’s no surprise at all that Tom Brady ranked #1 on this list. Philip Rivers came in at #2 on the list while Peyton Manning came in at #10 because they said almost no one gets the benefit of calls the way Peyton does

People don't realize perhaps that the biggest scandal which the NFL promptly silenced, was the second set of frequencies in the helmet which were discovered at the same time as "Spygate" These frequencies did not stop transmitting at the specified time. Hence the feeling that Tom always knew who was open, where the pressure was coming from and exactly when to get rid of the ball. All players want an edge in all sports, Tom had a mountain and an elaborate cheating scheme on his side. Truly shameful. In my mind, I can never gauge him against the other all time best QBs because I really do NOT know who Tom Brady is.

10 hours ago, hardwork said:

Clearly the crybabies are the Jets fans. Boo Hoo. 

Actually, I think the Jets fans are finding all of this incredibly hilarious while we mock and ridicule that buttbrain "fanbase" in New England. 

I think they are on too much Dunkin Donuts and Narragansett and it's cutting off the oxygen to their delusional brains. 

But that's what happens when you are #ForeverTainted and not man enough to admit it, I guess. 

6 hours ago, DonCorleone said:

People don't realize perhaps that the biggest scandal which the NFL promptly silenced, was the second set of frequencies in the helmet which were discovered at the same time as "Spygate" These frequencies did not stop transmitting at the specified time. Hence the feeling that Tom always knew who was open, where the pressure was coming from and exactly when to get rid of the ball. All players want an edge in all sports, Tom had a mountain and an elaborate cheating scheme on his side. Truly shameful. In my mind, I can never gauge him against the other all time best QBs because I really do NOT know who Tom Brady is.

Exactly. The most elaborate and calculated organizational cheating to ever take place. They should be vacated, banned, and scrubbed of all titles. 

Everyone outside of NE knows they are nothing but frauds. They are legends in their own minds and they taint the league with crybabies, cheaters, and murderers. 

What a disgrace they are. 

#ForeverTainted 

On 8/11/2016 at 10:36 AM, Jetfan13 said:
113015-NFL-New-England-Patriots-Tom-Brady-PI-JE.vadapt.620.high.44

NFL 24/7 recently released a list of the biggest cry baby quarterbacks in the history of the NFL. It’s no surprise at all that Tom Brady ranked #1 on this list. Philip Rivers came in at #2 on the list while Peyton Manning came in at #10 because they said almost no one gets the benefit of calls the way Peyton does

People don't realize perhaps that the biggest scandal which the NFL promptly silenced, was the second frequencies in the helmet which were discovered at the same time as "Spygate" These frequencies did not stop transmitting at the specified time. Hence the feeling that Tom always knew who was open, where the pressure was coming from and exactly when to get rid of the ball. All players want an edge in all sports, Tom had a mountain and an elaborate cheating scheme on his side. Truly shameful. In my mind, I can never gauge him against the other all time best QBs because I really do NOT know who Tom Brady is.

If BB doesn't flee from us and he drafts Brady here and we become the dynasty all the Pat fans would be acting like Jet fans and the jet fans acting like Pat fans.  

Pats wouldn't have fans if they didn't have belly/Brady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived