Pre Season Jets-Redskins Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lupz27 said:

Shame we have no idea how Petty would look VS 1st, or 2nd stringers, even if it was 1 or 2 drives.

Its going to be a crime to lose one of these young guys because the Jets keep Geno on the roster.

Just now, RSJ said:

Its going to be a crime to lose one of these young guys because the Jets keep Geno on the roster.

It's a shame Bowles has to play Fitz week 2 into the 2nd quarter, probably shouldn't have played at all like Washington did with Cousins, then Geno, and Petty could have split the first half.  Next week is the dress rehearsal.

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

It's a shame Bowles has to play Fitz week 2 into the 2nd quarter, probably shouldn't have played at all like Washington did with Cousins, then Geno, and Petty could have split the first half.  Next week is the dress rehearsal.

Once Washington went on a 12 minute drive to start the game, should have just told the first team offense to hit the showers and pray to win the coin toss against the Giants.

1 minute ago, cant wait said:

I disagree, petty has the hot hand so let him play and get some confidence 

not too fussed really but the rookie is gonna be itching to get some throws in and this is a good opportunity for him to impress with geno playing poorly

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Couple of bad throws, but by and large he's looked excellent tonight. Again. 

#calledit #lightwenton #pettymydude #hashtagsareformomsonfacebook

havnt watched yet but im totally with you. in 2013 in the fiesta bowl i thought he looked like a young farve/romo on the field. in 2014 bowl against mich st which was a shootout i immediatley put on facebook after the game all aboard the pettty bandwagon. still got a lilttle ways to go, but im hoping we lucked out. we deserve it

1 minute ago, GreenSteam said:

Petty playing pretty sweet but I reckon its only fair to get hack some reps now

I dunno... if the coaches feel like Petty is coming into his own right now, don't break it up. Let him keep at it, give him a full look. He may be forcing a decision here.

Archived