Pre Season Jets-Redskins Game Thread

joewilly12

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Burris is making some good plays. Only his 2nd game action... really like the potential here with this kid. Even if he's not Dak.

Yeah, definitely been very happy with what he's shown so far.  He's definitely had some down moments, but he's always in position.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers9 said:

That wasn't good coverage by 38. And then they give up the 2 point conversion. So let's not get too excited about Petty. This stuff happens in exhibition games. 

I've decided that I'm going to be as excited as I want about Petty. I'm not calling for him to start... just psyched to see us developing a QB, and it seems like it's working.

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Marshall needs to work on his hands. 

big time, he drops too many balls especially in the midst of contact.  It popped out at me last week when he said he was scared over the middle. Just takes 1/2 a second of doubt and you lose the concentration you need at this level

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Jalin Marshall is a very inconsistent WR. Too many dropped passes. 

Yes, his true value right now is as a return man and working slot.   Peake and Anderson are both better pure receivers. 

16 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

True but no one was or is playing against Night Train Lane out there.

All any player can do is perform to the best of their ability against the competition that they are confronted with. 

So that I am happy for Petty. Does that mean that Smith stinks well no it just means that my eyes are telling me Petty probably has more upside than Geno but I really would like to see Petty go in first next week and see what we have then. 

Those guys are not even close to Chris Hanburger

Archived