3 Cuts to go...who gets the ax?

AFJF

Just now, 32EBoozer said:

Where's the Poll AFJF?

Bush League thread!

I tried to do one, but no matter what name I put in, the software changed the name to "Geno Smith" :)

I'll try again and see how it goes.

DOzier and Shell are easy cuts. There still a 4th RB on the roster D. Williams. Those would be my three to predict. 

If it was up to me, Amaro should have been cut but apparently sucking all summer is allowed if you are a 2nd round pick. (see Hackenberg, Christian who let's be real no one would steal from the psquad after is awful 4th preseason game) 

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Can't believe the Vikings traded a 1st and a 4th and took on $30M in guaranteed money for Bradford.......yet it seems they wouldn't give up a bag of donuts for Geno. lol

Really going to suck for them when Bradford gets hurt and is out for the season.

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Can't believe the Vikings traded a 1st and a 4th and took on $30M in guaranteed money for Bradford.......yet it seems they wouldn't give up a bag of donuts for Geno. lol

Honestly, this move is so stupid if Bradford breaks again I have absolutely no sympathy for the Vikings. While they are a good team, this Super Bowl talk is hyperbole. They won a bunch of games by the skin of their teeth, the Bears had the worst defense in the league behind the Gmen, Packers never got over losing Jordy, and the Lions were horrible. 

My god, had the Jets been in that division we probably would have won it. Are the Jets considered Super Bowl contenders? Desperation move of the highest order. I'm amazed what the Eagles GM has been able to do to get rid of their mistakes! Guy has to get GM of the Year!

46 minutes ago, bitonti said:

DOzier and Shell are easy cuts. There still a 4th RB on the roster D. Williams. Those would be my three to predict. 

If it was up to me, Amaro should have been cut but apparently sucking all summer is allowed if you are a 2nd round pick. (see Hackenberg, Christian who let's be real no one would steal from the psquad after is awful 4th preseason game) 

Shell should be cut, developmental player or not - he is practice squad material at best. After trading up for him I expect that might give him a year to collect Jets checks and prove himself next summer .

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Three more names to be let go unless it's Giacomini to the PUP in which case it's only two.

Who ya' got?

Actual text message exchange I just had with Glenn:

Glenn: Phil 3 more cuts to go, who do you think it will be?

Phil:  Petty, Fitz and the Aussie Punter.

Glenn: Remind me to punch you in the face at the next tailgate.

Archived