Diagnosis

Jetster

Just letting everyone know that I've been diagnosed as a pathological Liar. Everything I said in the an earlier post regarding my nephew & Jets camp is a complete & utter lie. It never happened. In fact I don't even have any nephews. In fact I'm not even a Jet fan, I just somehow stumbled on this site and became enamored with Tom Shanes posts.

I will try to contiribute to the forum based on the knowledge I gleam from you Jets experts. So far I've come to the conclusion that the team really has no chance, Hackenberg is a bust, Revis is a shell of himself, the right side of the Oline is a trainwreck, the QBs nickname should be popgun arm, Geno should be traded for a bag of balls, Lee @ 4'-2" is the tiniest LB in the league, they have no 2nd CB, Davis should be put through a shredder & Amaro should be driven to an upstate NY forest & dropped off blindfolded.

Looking forward to learning much more about this team so I can participate knowing that I can finally add something of true value to this forum. Thank you for your time & Im OK with you questioning anything I might contribute going forward. NFL football is much like rocket science & the coaches like professors of the sport. Special thanks to Crusher, for encouraging me to "hang in there". It's good to be back.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Well the other post was hid because it contained what was possibly private medical information. So this matter was kind of over until you started this thread.

But hey, this should be fun. :)

Just to play Devil's Advocate, is it the responsibility of the website to keep possibly private medical information private?  I mean the employee of the hospital might be in trouble if they find out he told anyone, but is it the legal responsibility of the website not to print information they were given by someone who was possibly violating his profession's code of ethics?  The website is not part of the medical profession.

Of course, as a privately owned website the management has the option of rejecting any post for any reason at all.  Still, is the website hiding this info, (if it's accurate), just to be nice guys who want to respect a player's privacy, or is the website somehow legally obligated not to disclose this info?

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Well the other post was hid because it contained what was possibly private medical information. So this matter was kind of over until you started this thread.

Hidden? Well maybe we should call the justice department and have the JN server subpoenaed? This is serious stuff you have to deal with on a day to day basis.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

No problem Maxman, you've just hidden lies anyway. No one believes it or should believe it because it never happened. We've all moved on to Cincy. Like Belichick says, "we're on to the Bengals". 

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

Just letting everyone know that I've been diagnosed as a pathological Liar. Everything I said in the an earlier post regarding my nephew & Jets camp is a complete & utter lie. It never happened. In fact I don't even have any nephews. In fact I'm not even a Jet fan, I just somehow stumbled on this site and became enamored with Tom Shanes posts.

I will try to contiribute to the forum based on the knowledge I gleam from you Jets experts. So far I've come to the conclusion that the team really has no chance, Hackenberg is a bust, Revis is a shell of himself, the right side of the Oline is a trainwreck, the QBs nickname should be popgun arm, Geno should be traded for a bag of balls, Lee @ 4'-2" is the tiniest LB in the league, they have no 2nd CB, Davis should be put through a shredder & Amaro should be driven to an upstate NY forest & dropped off blindfolded.

Looking forward to learning much more about this team so I can participate knowing that I can finally add something of true value to this forum. Thank you for your time & Im OK with you questioning anything I might contribute going forward. NFL football is much like rocket science & the coaches like professors of the sport. Special thanks to Crusher, for encouraging me to "hang in there". It's good to be back.

Dude.....how old are you?

I thought you were leaving forever? Two days is not forever 

It today's age of narcissism, many assume that quitting with great fanfare will cause much suffering from those who are condemned with continuing our existence in the absence of the magnificence that is them. When the world responds with a yawn, they come crawling back. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, jgb said:

It today's age of narcissism, many assume that quitting with great fanfare will cause much suffering from those who are condemned with continuing our existence in the absence of the magnificence that is them. When the world responds with a yawn, they come crawling back. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your magnificent input.

6 hours ago, Jetster said:

JetsRule128?

6 hours ago, BP said:

Hidden? Well maybe we should call the justice department and have the JN server subpoenaed? This is serious stuff you have to deal with on a day to day basis.

He forwarded the info to Hillary Clinton ... We're safe!

imaginary Hippa & imaginary Hippo ... Dohhhhhh!!!!!

Archived