Patriots RIFT: Garbolololol vs. Brady is gay

Integrity28

Listening to NE sports radio on my commute, these ****tards have been talking non-stop about how insecure Brady has been hording all of the reps in preseason, to the extent that Garbololol isn't prepared to begin the season. The narrative is such that Brady got his job by screwing over Bledsoe, and so he fears that Garbolololol will do the same to him.

Garbololol is not ready for the regular season. His butt is hurt at Brady, and likewise, Brady's butt is hurt at Garbolololololol.

Discuss.

Of course he's insecure, he got his job because the player ahead of him got injured. He knows sh!t can happen. With that said, Garapololololol has zero chance of making Pats fans forget about Brady. I am predicting 1-3 start, with the possibility of an 0-4 start. The only question is whether Brady will be able to dig them out from their last place hole. 

All these "experts" that think the Pats win because of Belicheat and not because of Brady are in for a rude awakening. Yeah, yeah, Matt Cassell. That was a different and significantly better all around team than the current Pats roster. 

Just now, Beerfish said:

Brady thunks he's in a play or something.  He seems to try and act like a normal player in this league with all the worry about job stealing and such. 

He knows his whole career is a product of systematic cheating. He, more than anyone else, knows exactly how replaceable he is.

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He knows his whole career is a product of systematic cheating. He, more than anyone else, knows exactly how replaceable he is.

Can't agree here, he is still one of the best QB's to ever play the game, he is a scuzzball and he is a cheater but he should have ZERO worries about anyone every taking his job as long as he wants to play and still is producing.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Can't agree here, he is still one of the best QB's to ever play the game, he is a scuzzball and he is a cheater but he should have ZERO worries about anyone every taking his job as long as he wants to play and still is producing.

Are you a Pats fan? No? Then why are you gobbling up the bait?

If Garoppolo isn't ready for the season, it's because he's a crappy QB (which I happen to think is true) not because of Brady.  My guess is the NE fans who are saying this are a handful at best as most on Patriotsplanet apparently assume that the NE offense won't miss a beat with Garoppolo.  These fans have probably watched NE's starters with Garoppolo at QB struggle against other teams' starters and are looking to make excuses for him.

I don't think that Brady's worried about Garoppolo taking his job at all; I think he just expects to first.

1 minute ago, HDKostempski said:

If Garoppolo isn't ready for the season, it's because he's a crappy QB (which I happen to think is true) not because of Brady.  My guess is the NE fans who are saying this are a handful at best as most on Patriotsplanet apparently assume that the NE offense won't miss a beat with Garoppolo.  These fans have probably watched NE's starters with Garoppolo at QB struggle against other teams' starters and are looking to make excuses for him.

I don't think that Brady's worried about Garoppolo taking his job at all; I think he just expects to first.

You're wrong. I live in NE, I know things. There is legit unrest. 

Youre a Bills fan, all you know is that casseroles make the party.

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You're wrong. I live in NE, I know things. There is legit unrest. 

Youre a Bills fan, all you know is that casseroles make the party.

You mean Brady is really concerned that Garoppolo might take his job off a 4 game starting stint?  Seriously?  I can't believe that.  Brady being jealous of the coaching staff spending more time with Garoppolo than with him seems much more likely than Brady being fearful.  Insecurity isn't a trait likely to be associated with a successful NFL QB who's considered "a legend in his own time". 

Only being a Bills fan, I can't claim to have personal knowledge of the inner workings of the mind of the exalted Tom Brady, but he's always struck me as an arrogant ass. Entitled, too,  Afraid?  I don't think so.

BTW, among my peeps, the beer and wings make the party.

16 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Listening to NE sports radio on my commute, these ****tards have been talking non-stop about how insecure Brady has been hording all of the reps in preseason, to the extent that Garbololol isn't prepared to begin the season. The narrative is such that Brady got his job by screwing over Bledsoe, and so he fears that Garbolololol will do the same to him.

Garbololol is not ready for the regular season. His butt is hurt at Brady, and likewise, Brady's butt is hurt at Garbolololololol.

Discuss.

I sure hope that some or all of this is true.  But I am skeptical that Bellicheat would allow Brady to keep him from getting the team ready. 

30 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I sure hope that some or all of this is true.  But I am skeptical that Bellicheat would allow Brady to keep him from getting the team ready. 

It is, in part.

Garbopolololol recent commented that "it's smoother sailing" in practice now that Brady is away from the team. During the preseason, Brady took a tremendous amount of reps away from Garbopolololol, and there are several accounts of non-cooperation and perceived tension between the two.

2 hours ago, HDKostempski said:

You mean Brady is really concerned that Garoppolo might take his job off a 4 game starting stint?  Seriously?  I can't believe that.  Brady being jealous of the coaching staff spending more time with Garoppolo than with him seems much more likely than Brady being fearful.  Insecurity isn't a trait likely to be associated with a successful NFL QB who's considered "a legend in his own time". 

Only being a Bills fan, I can't claim to have personal knowledge of the inner workings of the mind of the exalted Tom Brady, but he's always struck me as an arrogant ass. Entitled, too,  Afraid?  I don't think so.

BTW, among my peeps, the beer and wings make the party.

Jealousy is a function of fear. Insecurity as well. 

Archived