Fitz is hot garbage.

Embrace the Suck

15 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Because he is.

Is bad clock management stubbornness? Are the lack of in-game adjustments stubbornness? Frankly I'm just arguing semantics here because I read the word stubborn all the time on here. To know if someone is being stubborn you need to know what the obstinacy is, and no-one here is in coaches meetings. The guy's a bad tactician, and no amount of experience as HC is going to help that. You either have it or you don't.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I couldn't stomach Geno Smith after 24 games or so, never watched the end of his horrific 4-12 disaster, will never watch him take another snap as a Jet again.

Yeah so in other words, you have no clue how Geno played with two good WRs. Did you also miss yesterday's game?  

What is far more relevant is that Geno Smith got to play an entire 2015 game, got to play with all the starters on the record-setting high-powered 2015 Jets offense.  And he was a three-and-out machine, more garbage football from our all-time garbage man.

So we are making sh*t up as we talk? Our "all-time garbage man" won more games his rookie year than the NFLs worst starting QB this year did in any of his first 10 years. 

If Geno Smith lived up to the expectations we all had of him we wouldn't have lost in Kansas City, we'd be 3-0 right now.  We have a journeyman quarterback who is the very definition of mediocre and Geno Smith can't beat him out, can't take his job.  It's terrible.  And you sit here and defend him.

SAR I

Geno beat him out last year, fair and square. Sucker-punch, remember? And Geno beat his ass again this year but Jets weren't taking any of that embarrassment after they just bent over backwards to sign Fitz. 

As bad as Sanchez was with his sh*tty cast of WRs, Fitz is worst. So yeah, stop your non-sense. "Fitz is hot garbage". 

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

A fair answer.

Why didn't he pull Fitz after his 4th INT.

Even I would have pulled Fitz for Geno after his 4th INT.

/smh 

Probably cuz Bowles is too stubborn to admit Fitz failed him yet again this year after he had failed every single team in the past?

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

I couldn't stomach Geno Smith after 24 games or so, never watched the end of his horrific 4-12 disaster, will never watch him take another snap as a Jet again.

What is far more relevant is that Geno Smith got to play an entire 2015 game, got to play with all the starters on the record-setting high-powered 2015 Jets offense.  And he was a three-and-out machine, more garbage football from our all-time garbage man.

If Geno Smith lived up to the expectations we all had of him we wouldn't have lost in Kansas City, we'd be 3-0 right now.  We have a journeyman quarterback who is the very definition of mediocre and Geno Smith can't beat him out, can't take his job.  It's terrible.  And you sit here and defend him.

SAR I

You must have turned the channel when Geno stepped on the field because what you just said is a flat out lie when it came to that Oakland game. 

Don't have me expose you. You simply need to suck on this Fitztragic pill this week and leave it at that.

"3 and out machine"...funny, Fitz was in the bottom 5 in "3-and-out percentage" in 2015. The Cardinals were the best in the league last year at #1, where did the Fitz-led Jets rank? 29th. That's right, 29th with this "record-setting" offense. See how ridiculous this complaining of yours sounds now when the facts are presented?  This record-setting offense was the 4th worst team in the league during the season at 3-and-outs. I guess you left your seat at the stadium to go to the bathroom or something right? The 3 teams that were worse? The already finished Peyton Manning-led Denver Broncos, The Buffalo Bills and the Tennessee Titans. 

Keep hating and creating false narratives. 

8 hours ago, j4jets said:

Probably cuz Bowles is too stubborn to admit Fitz failed him yet again this year after he had failed every single team in the past?

Sounds like you want to fire Bowles already.  Makes sense, since he can't seem to see the brilliance that is Geno Smith, right?

10 hours ago, JetBlue said:

What color is the sky in your world?  You admit you no clue how he played the last four games of the 2014 season.  When did get to play in 2015?  The Raider game where he put numbers similar to what Fitz averaged?  Of course he was slated to start before he was assaulted but to say "he got play with high powered 2015 offense" is intellectually dishonest.  I get it, you hate Geno; no need to make sh*t up.

Let's not let the facts get in the way of a good argument, shall we?

"The last 4 games of the 2014 season" where Geno Smith led the Jets to a fantastic 2-11 record before beating the 2-14 Tennessee Titans and the eliminated 8-8 Miami Dolphins still hung over on egg nog.  LOL.  That's what you Myhero's are hanging your hat on?   Oh, and he lost to the 7-9 Minnesota Vikings too.

And then, with a whole year to prepare, with a belly full of anger at losing the starting job to a journeyman with half a playbook I bring you...

"The 2015 Raider game" where Geno Smith took the reins of the record-setting 4-2 Fitzpatrick Jets at 3-3 Oakland with a chance to crush a wildcard competitor into the ground with all the toys like Marshall, Decker, and Ivory and Geno prolifically went Punt, Punt, Interception, Punt, Downs, Punt, Downs in 7 out of his 10 drives, the majority of his yardage in garbage time as we were trailing 28-6 by the time he led a weaksauce drive against the prevent and we crossed the goal line.

Yeah, I can see how the color of the sky in my world is soooooo very wrong.  LOL.  I'm the one who is being dishonest.  Ha ha ha.

SAR I

9 hours ago, Jets_Win said:

Is bad clock management stubbornness? Are the lack of in-game adjustments stubbornness? Frankly I'm just arguing semantics here because I read the word stubborn all the time on here. To know if someone is being stubborn you need to know what the obstinacy is, and no-one here is in coaches meetings. The guy's a bad tactician, and no amount of experience as HC is going to help that. You either have it or you don't.

Stubborn in his approach.  He doesnt deviate from the game plan because he's stubborn.  He feels its right and its execution so he refuses to adjust. In my mind, that's stubborn. 

Stubborn in that he wont bench players who suck.  Cro.  Marshall.  Refused to take Fitz out etc.

9 hours ago, j4jets said:

Yeah so in other words, you have no clue how Geno played with two good WRs. Did you also miss yesterday's game? 

Geno beat him out last year, fair and square. Sucker-punch, remember? And Geno beat his ass again this year but Jets weren't taking any of that embarrassment after they just bent over backwards to sign Fitz. 

As bad as Sanchez was with his sh*tty cast of WRs, Fitz is worst. So yeah, stop your non-sense. "Fitz is hot garbage". 

I saw the Oakland game last year.  I attended and saw a full practice in the bubble at Florham Park this year.  I watched every preseason snap this year. 

I've seen Geno Smith with "two good WR's"  He sucks.  There is no smoking gun here, no conspiracy.  We just saw the worst Jets QB play in decades, a guy who threw 6 INT's and desperately needed to hit the bench and our head coach had zero faith in his backup, Geno never buckled his chinstrap.  Speaks volumes.

SAR I

8 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

You must have turned the channel when Geno stepped on the field because what you just said is a flat out lie when it came to that Oakland game. 

Don't have me expose you. You simply need to suck on this Fitztragic pill this week and leave it at that.

"3 and out machine"...funny, Fitz was in the bottom 5 in "3-and-out percentage" in 2015. The Cardinals were the best in the league last year at #1, where did the Fitz-led Jets rank? 29th. That's right, 29th with this "record-setting" offense. See how ridiculous this complaining of yours sounds now when the facts are presented?  This record-setting offense was the 4th worst team in the league during the season at 3-and-outs. I guess you left your seat at the stadium to go to the bathroom or something right? The 3 teams that were worse? The already finished Peyton Manning-led Denver Broncos, The Buffalo Bills and the Tennessee Titans. 

Keep hating and creating false narratives. 

Ouch!

This is kind of what happens when your franchise is starved for a franchise QB.

Fitz is what he is. He’ll have good games against lesser teams like Buffalo and will struggle against better D’s. We’re lucky Buffalo looked so bad on Thursday night. This is why I was so worried about this early stretch. Not because the teams we were going up against were good, but the D’s are some of the best in the league. Fitz is going to have a hard time producing good numbers against these teams. He needed so soft teams mixed in. When you lineup good D after good D against him he is going to struggle and people are going to be calling for him to be replaced. I knew this would happen. Especially when he struggles this weekend against Seattle.

He’s going to need to light it up against Pitt to buy himself a little time before the schedule gets easier because Seattle and Arizona are awful matchups for him. They both have aggressive secondaries who will look to take chances.

I’m no trying to make an excuse for him. I just understand what the guy is. He’s a journeyman game manager who gives us the best chance to win right now while we hopefully have someone developing well behind him.

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

Stubborn in his approach.  He doesnt deviate from the game plan because he's stubborn.  He feels its right and its execution so he refuses to adjust. In my mind, that's stubborn. 

Stubborn in that he wont bench players who suck.  Cro.  Marshall.  Refused to take Fitz out etc.

I don't think Bowles refuses to deviate from the game plan, I don't think he's calculating enough to make those deviations. But yea, favoring diminished vets is stubborn.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Sounds like you want to fire Bowles already.  Makes sense, since he can't seem to see the brilliance that is Geno Smith, right?

Or the embarrassment that Fitz was. Shoot me dead if I ask for accountability. 

43 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I saw the Oakland game last year.  I attended and saw a full practice in the bubble at Florham Park this year.  I watched every preseason snap this year. 

Oh  you saw a full practice. Aint that something? Since you claim to have seen every preseason snap, Im sure you saw how electric Fitz was. 

I've seen Geno Smith with "two good WR's"  He sucks.

I thought you said you didn't watch the last 4-6 games of 2014?

There is no smoking gun here, no conspiracy.  We just saw the worst Jets QB play in decades, a guy who threw 6 INT's and desperately needed to hit the bench and our head coach had zero faith in his backup, Geno never buckled his chinstrap.  Speaks volumes.

SAR I

Speaks volume? You're seriously trying to pull that crap? And defending the HC for it? While claiming we are a 7 win team? Wouldn't it be better to let your rookie take a few snaps when the score read 24-3 with 3 minutes to go? Whats the worst that can happen handing off the ball to Forte? I think we saw what was worst that could happen, and it did. Fortunately for Fitz, that last game will make him a better player, since it can get an uglier than that. Defending the QB when he throws 6 ints is moronic. Snap out of it.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Ouch!

The hate is strong with these guys. Geno completes 65% of his passes, throws 2 TD's throws 1INT, which included Geno completing 9 straight passes until Kerley dropped one that hit him square in the hands as well as a TD drop by Marshall  and Jets fans were on this site like Geno played the worst f'ing game in Jets history. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick completes 45% of his passes, and throws the most INT's in a game in Jets history and guys are seriously here talking about "what does it say about Geno if Bowles didnt put him in the game"? Its so crazy JiF. You'll have numerous threads talking about Todd Bowles and his incompetence...not being able to adjust on the fly, not being able to adjust during halftime, not going for 2 points when 1 point does nothing for you against the Bills, consistently playing off coverage with the DB's 10 yards off of the receivers and dont change the scheme when we're getting destroyed on 7 yard slant plays, etc, etc. 

Suddenly, Bowles leaves his starting QB to drown in quicksand and not only does Bowles continue to call pass plays even after seeing how damn near every pass in the 4th quarter was a potential pick, but then he didnt sit him in order to stop the bleeding. 

Instead of THIS being a Bowles problem, suddenly its "This is how much Bowles believes in Geno". Sure, Bowles ****ed up everywhere else, but when it came to letting Fitz throw 10/11 interceptable passes and 6 INT's for the game which capped off arguably the worst QB performance in Jets history, that was obviously a better option than putting in Geno or any other QB. Who sits here and with a straight face makes that conclusion? Furthermore, if Geno is really a worse QB and Bowles couldnt trust him when his starter is having the worst performance in Jets history then why didnt Bowles cut him? We have 4 QB's on the squad right? I mean, he cut Quinton Coples, he cut a top 10 pick in Dee Milliner, what would be so hard about cutting a 2nd round pick who you cant depend on to come in a game when your starter is having the worst outing in Jets history, in order to simply stop the bleeding and pass the ball off to a running back? The narrative makes no sense at all, but it shouldnt. These are the same guys who say that not liking Fitzpatrick is equivalent to rooting against your team, but these are the same guys who publicly celebrated when IK assaulted Geno. 

Its hate bro, you can tell when they either ask the question or refer to this narrative in order to deflect. As for those "3-and-outs", Let me show you how much better Ryan Fitzpatrick was as the starter over Geno Smith. 

In 2014 Geno Smith was our starter. Where did the Jets rank amongst other teams in this category? The Jets were 29th in 3-and-outs in 2014. 

In 2015 Ryan Fitzpatrick was the starter. We were soooooo much better that at the end of the year the Jets were ranked 29th in 3 and outs in 2015. 

JiF, I have a question for you my friend. WHAT ARE GUYS WATCHING when they talk about Geno Smith being a "3-and-out machine" and Ryan Fitzpatrick ended up being ranked the EXACT SAME the following year?  In 2014 Geno Smith had 49 drives that ended in 3-and-outs, in 2015 Fitz had 51. 

Here's the link. http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/three-and-out-percentage/2015/

Where is this nonsense coming from JiF? I dont understand, if this isnt hate then what is it really? Fitz and Geno were both ranked 29th out of 32 teams when they were starters, how is it that Geno is the 3-and-out machine and Fitz is just "magic"? 

3 minutes ago, peebag said:

The Jets didn't pay 12 million dollars for someone to sit the bench.  I'm afraid he's out there til the bitter end.

Exactly. People making it seem like it was about Geno Smith being more terrible than a 6INT performance are just salty. They paid Fitz 12 million dollars and couldnt immediately pull him. If that was Geno, Petty or Hackenberg Bowles would have pulled them. You cant pull a guy that you gave the starting position to while he was a free agent as well as giving him 12 million dollars after no other team would give him anything close to that after sitting in free agency for 5 months. 

6 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Got to disagree with Joe on this one. Revis gets off the block but the blocker is at his knees and Revis cant properly set himself for the tackle. Revis attempts to arm tackle and the runner runs through it. Revis is now literally on top of the Chiefs player and the play is stopped a half second later. It's not like the runner is breaking tackle after tackle, pushing the pile for a 1st down while Revis is just sitting there idly watching. The blocker is all around Revis legs and eventually ends up literally under Revis. 

46 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Oh  you saw a full practice. Aint that something? Since you claim to have seen every preseason snap, Im sure you saw how electric Fitz was. 

I thought you said you didn't watch the last 4-6 games of 2014?

Speaks volume? You're seriously trying to pull that crap? And defending the HC for it? While claiming we are a 7 win team? Wouldn't it be better to let your rookie take a few snaps when the score read 24-3 with 3 minutes to go? Whats the worst that can happen handing off the ball to Forte? I think we saw what was worst that could happen, and it did. Fortunately for Fitz, that last game will make him a better player, since it can get an uglier than that. Defending the QB when he throws 6 ints is moronic. Snap out of it.

Fitzpatrick is not the issue here, Geno Smith is.  Fitzpatrick is a known quantity.

I didn't watch the last 4 games of 2014 but I watched every snap that Geno Smith took with the record setting 2015 New York Jets offense and it was brutal.  Geno Smith cost us the 2015 playoffs as the 11th game we needed, Oakland, he blew.

I'm all for one of the rookies getting playing time later this season.  I won't tolerate Geno Smith in any game, ever.

SAR I

Exactly. People making it seem like it was about Geno Smith being more terrible than a 6INT performance are just salty. They paid Fitz 12 million dollars and couldnt immediately pull him. If that was Geno, Petty or Hackenberg Bowles would have pulled them. You cant pull a guy that you gave the starting position to while he was a free agent as well as giving him 12 million dollars after no other team would give him anything close to that after sitting in free agency for 5 months. 

That's a cop out Villain.

How many of the other 31 NFL HC's would have kept Fitz in after his 3rd or 4th INT?

Not one.

Either Bowles is Woody's puppet or he has no clue on how to coach in the NFL.

27 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Fitzpatrick is not the issue here, Geno Smith is.  Fitzpatrick is a known quantity.

I didn't watch the last 4 games of 2014 but I watched every snap that Geno Smith took with the record setting 2015 New York Jets offense and it was brutal.  Geno Smith cost us the 2015 playoffs as the 11th game we needed, Oakland, he blew.

I'm all for one of the rookies getting playing time later this season.  I won't tolerate Geno Smith in any game, ever.

SAR I

@JiF lol. Dude, look ^^^^^ Geno blew that game for us by putting up 270 yards, 2 TD's 1 INT and completing 65% of his passes. Lets keep in mind JiF, Geno came into the game cold, had no chemistry with anyone because he had recently come back from injury and the last game that Geno played in before that Oakland game was 11 months prior. Lets keep that in perspective here. 

How did Geno Smith blow this game when he doesnt play defense JiF??? Let me put this up for you. this is the the Raiders 1st 8 drives in that game. 

1st. Touchdown

2nd. Touchdown

3rd. Touchdown

4th. Missed Field goal

5th. Touchdown

6th. Field goal. 

7th. Punt

8th. Field goal

I have a serious question for you JiF. How did Geno blow this game when the defense allowed the Raiders to have a scoring opportunity on their first 6 drives, allowed 7 scoring opportunities out of their first 8 drives, missed 1000 tackles in this game, and didnt force a punt until 7 mins left into the 4th quarter? Mind you, within those 8 drives the defense allowed 4 TD's and 3 field goals, which only 1 FG was missed???

How is that Geno Smiths fault? 

Better yet, how did Geno blow our playoff opportunity in that game? It wasnt like it was week 17 right? It was just our 7th game of the season. We lost games after this Oakland matchup didnt we? I mean, we still didnt play the Bills yet. That means we got swept by the Bills after that Oakland game with Fitz as the starter. We lost to the Texans didnt we? Another AFC game that we lost. 10 weeks later during week 17 we had our destiny in our hands as well as Fitztragic at quarterback. Didnt Fitz throw 3INT's to cap the season? 

I dont understand JiF, where is all of this false information coming from? 

19 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

That's a cop out Villain.

How many of the other 31 NFL HC's would have kept Fitz in after his 3rd or 4th INT?

Not one.

Either Bowles is Woody's puppet or he has no clue on how to coach in the NFL.

I dont know how many other of the 31 HC could have done that, but trust me, this isnt a cop out. I know damn well Fitz should have been benched. I said it when the game was live and they put him out there after he threw his fourth pick of the game. I wrote "Why is Fitzpatrick still on the f'ing field". 

I know it was a dumb situation, but so was naming a free agent the starter, so was signing Fitz to 12 Million dollars. Its not a cop out, but given some of the terrible decisions that this coaching staff/front office has made when it comes to the QB position im just making the assumption that  the mentality that is required to pay 12 million to a journeyman as well as name him the starter while still being a free agent had to be in play here. Only that type of mentality or way of thinking would allow Fitz to complete that game and end it the way he did. Not only did they not pull him, but they kept making him pass the ball when the game really wasnt out of reach until the pick 6 was thrown. It was the worst. 

We both know that any respectable coach worth the job he has would have snatched Fitz right off the field. 

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

tumblr_ljnyu5HR3p1qzmowao1_500.gif

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

25 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I have a serious question for you JiF. How did Geno blow this game when the defense allowed the Raiders to have a scoring opportunity on their first 6 drives, allowed 7 scoring opportunities out of their first 8 drives, missed 1000 tackles in this game, and didnt force a punt until 7 mins left into the 4th quarter? Mind you, within those 8 drives the defense allowed 4 TD's and 3 field goals, which only 1 FG was missed???

How is that Geno Smiths fault? 

Fitznutz blame the D for the wk 17 loss and this year against the Bengals AND the Chiefs. In a way, they are right. If the D shut down Chiefs and Bengals, we win with a FG, so yeah, they are right. 

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Ok, so 2 three and outs out of 11 drives. 

giphy.gif

Dri.jpg

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Let's not let the facts get in the way of a good argument, shall we?

"The last 4 games of the 2014 season" where Geno Smith led the Jets to a fantastic 2-11 record before beating the 2-14 Tennessee Titans and the eliminated 8-8 Miami Dolphins still hung over on egg nog.  LOL.  That's what you Myhero's are hanging your hat on?   Oh, and he lost to the 7-9 Minnesota Vikings too.

And then, with a whole year to prepare, with a belly full of anger at losing the starting job to a journeyman with half a playbook I bring you...

"The 2015 Raider game" where Geno Smith took the reins of the record-setting 4-2 Fitzpatrick Jets at 3-3 Oakland with a chance to crush a wildcard competitor into the ground with all the toys like Marshall, Decker, and Ivory and Geno prolifically went Punt, Punt, Interception, Punt, Downs, Punt, Downs in 7 out of his 10 drives, the majority of his yardage in garbage time as we were trailing 28-6 by the time he led a weaksauce drive against the prevent and we crossed the goal line.

Yeah, I can see how the color of the sky in my world is soooooo very wrong.  LOL.  I'm the one who is being dishonest.  Ha ha ha.

SAR I

I think it went something like Punt, Interception, Fumble, Fumble, FG, Punt, Interception, Interception, Interception, Interception and finally Interception. Yeah that sky...

Fitz Pick.jpg

Again, what color is the sky in your world?

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

The hate is strong with these guys. Geno completes 65% of his passes, throws 2 TD's throws 1INT, which included Geno completing 9 straight passes until Kerley dropped one that hit him square in the hands as well as a TD drop by Marshall  and Jets fans were on this site like Geno played the worst f'ing game in Jets history. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick completes 45% of his passes, and throws the most INT's in a game in Jets history and guys are seriously here talking about "what does it say about Geno if Bowles didnt put him in the game"? Its so crazy JiF. You'll have numerous threads talking about Todd Bowles and his incompetence...not being able to adjust on the fly, not being able to adjust during halftime, not going for 2 points when 1 point does nothing for you against the Bills, consistently playing off coverage with the DB's 10 yards off of the receivers and dont change the scheme when we're getting destroyed on 7 yard slant plays, etc, etc. 

Suddenly, Bowles leaves his starting QB to drown in quicksand and not only does Bowles continue to call pass plays even after seeing how damn near every pass in the 4th quarter was a potential pick, but then he didnt sit him in order to stop the bleeding. 

Instead of THIS being a Bowles problem, suddenly its "This is how much Bowles believes in Geno". Sure, Bowles ****ed up everywhere else, but when it came to letting Fitz throw 10/11 interceptable passes and 6 INT's for the game which capped off arguably the worst QB performance in Jets history, that was obviously a better option than putting in Geno or any other QB. Who sits here and with a straight face makes that conclusion? Furthermore, if Geno is really a worse QB and Bowles couldnt trust him when his starter is having the worst performance in Jets history then why didnt Bowles cut him? We have 4 QB's on the squad right? I mean, he cut Quinton Coples, he cut a top 10 pick in Dee Milliner, what would be so hard about cutting a 2nd round pick who you cant depend on to come in a game when your starter is having the worst outing in Jets history, in order to simply stop the bleeding and pass the ball off to a running back? The narrative makes no sense at all, but it shouldnt. These are the same guys who say that not liking Fitzpatrick is equivalent to rooting against your team, but these are the same guys who publicly celebrated when IK assaulted Geno. 

Its hate bro, you can tell when they either ask the question or refer to this narrative in order to deflect. As for those "3-and-outs", Let me show you how much better Ryan Fitzpatrick was as the starter over Geno Smith. 

In 2014 Geno Smith was our starter. Where did the Jets rank amongst other teams in this category? The Jets were 29th in 3-and-outs in 2014. 

In 2015 Ryan Fitzpatrick was the starter. We were soooooo much better that at the end of the year the Jets were ranked 29th in 3 and outs in 2015. 

JiF, I have a question for you my friend. WHAT ARE GUYS WATCHING when they talk about Geno Smith being a "3-and-out machine" and Ryan Fitzpatrick ended up being ranked the EXACT SAME the following year?  In 2014 Geno Smith had 49 drives that ended in 3-and-outs, in 2015 Fitz had 51. 

Here's the link. http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/three-and-out-percentage/2015/

Where is this nonsense coming from JiF? I dont understand, if this isnt hate then what is it really? Fitz and Geno were both ranked 29th out of 32 teams when they were starters, how is it that Geno is the 3-and-out machine and Fitz is just "magic"? 

I'm afraid to give you the real reason via the forum. 

4 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Nice job but it won't make a difference. Sar I lives in his own universe. It is kinda like a parallel universe except everything is ass backwards. 

Gotta ask, who's the fine lady in your avatar?

46 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Ok, so 2 three and outs out of 11 drives.

Dri.jpg

Hmm.  1:33 of possession, 3 plays, punt.

Is this a trick question?  Like one of those hidden camera shows or something?  Wait.....wait.....maybe there was a penalty?  Wait....wait....I get it now, the Jets punted on 2nd down, right?  Because Bowles hates Geno and they wanted to make sure he failed, right?

SAR I

Archived