Pats win on a bad long snap by Cardinals

Maxman

With their backup QB, their top receiver out, on the road, against a SB contender....they win.

But please....let's go ahead and keep arguing about our average QB vs. our worst QB in the NFL as if it matters.

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

With their backup QB, their top receiver out, on the road, against a SB contender....they win.

But please....let's go ahead and keep arguing about our average QB vs. our worst QB in the NFL as if it matters.

Exactly. 

Sheesh... what a discouraging way for the season to start. Holy sh*t, I haven't felt this apathetic, this quickly about the Jets in a long time. So tired of this defining what being a football fan is for me. 

The bigger problem is that their qb is actually pretty good, and they won without Gronk and most of their starting oline.  The cards are a pretty great team afterall. 

I'm thinking 3-1 given the weakness of their upcoming schedule, which is of course not what we wanted.

43 minutes ago, Hael said:

The bigger problem is that their qb is actually pretty good, and they won without Gronk and most of their starting oline.  The cards are a pretty great team afterall. 

I'm thinking 3-1 given the weakness of their upcoming schedule, which is of course not what we wanted.

I said 2-2 when I saw the schedule....now thinking 3-1 or 4-0.

58 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Typical Fitznutz response. 

Just now, j4jets said:

Typical Fitznutz response. 

I hope you didn't spent too much of your offseason thinking of that super hilarious nickname.  "Fitnutz"...that's some good stuff right there man...awesome.

5 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I hope you didn't spent too much of your offseason thinking of that super hilarious nickname.  "Fitnutz"...that's some good stuff right there man...awesome.

No, not really. I was fortunate to see a lot of posters hugging his nutz all year long, so the connection wasn't hard to make. 

7 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

That's not the worst part.

Their 'back-up QB' played a terrific game, he looks better than any QB we've had in my lifetime. The Pats could easily do their own version of Rodgers-succeeding-Favre.

Can't even hate the guy, he's Italian... :(

It's one game. 

Just now, j4jets said:

It's one game. 

Yeah...against a Superbowl contending team with a good defense, on prime-time, without his top receiving weapon while playing behind a makeshift offensive line.

Let's be honest, he looks a talented player. If he was a Jets QB, i'd be doing cartwheels.

1 minute ago, j4jets said:

No, not really. I was fortunate to see a lot of posters hugging his nutz all year long, so the connection wasn't hard to make. 

Tip of the cap to ya....that is some truly funny stuff.  Fitznutz...George Carlin's got nothing on you.

1 minute ago, predator_05 said:

Yeah...against a Superbowl contending team with a good defense, on prime-time, without his top receiving weapon while playing behind a makeshift offensive line.

Let's be honest, he looks a talented player. If he was a Jets QB, i'd be doing cartwheels.

Still one game. 

7 hours ago, jetfan39 said:

remember, it was said in a couple of threads that "The pig is ready", but from what I've seen, we may be the pig that is slaughtered.

Fins will beat NE next week. they got lucky with some BS calls and the bad snap. Dolphins held up well in Seattle and they were without their #1 WR and Pouncey.

4 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Fins will beat NE next week. they got lucky with some BS calls and the bad snap. Dolphins held up well in Seattle and they were without their #1 WR and Pouncey.

Fingers crossed but the Dolphins are probably headed for a top 10 pick so I don't see that happening

Archived