Scoreboard watching

MetsJets1962

You don't get to comment on this topic.  You probably weren't even born the last time the Cheats QB sucked.  Or at least that's how childish you behave at times.  Well, maybe not.  You did have to "suffer" through  Brissett for all of two games.  Take a hike.

Max really needs to put an age limit for membership on the board.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Hackenberg has nothing to do with Prescott or Lynch. The sooner people understand that, the happier they will be. 

Jets fans just be dumb

I'm dumb? Do you even read my posts? Most around here would disagree with you.  You're right though, they are unrelated, sort of... My problem is that Hack didn't even warrant a draft pick until the 5th or later.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Does the name Aaron Rodgers mean anything to you?

That doesn't mean Bowles should have sat on the ball with 41 seconds to go, trailing at the time, and knowing Pitt will get the ball first in the 2nd half. The Cowboys went 97 yards in about 40 seconds with a rookie QB. Stop defending Bowles. He is clueless!!

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

That doesn't mean Bowles should have sat on the ball with 41 seconds to go, trailing at the time, and knowing Pitt will get the ball first in the 2nd half. The Cowboys went 97 yards in about 40 seconds with a rookie QB. Stop defending Bowles. He is clueless!!

Bowles is clueless and a garbage head coach I agree. 

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

Bowles is uber conservative. That does not necessarily equal clueless. The punt suggests it more than that. Because he did that at points last year and he won.

I've said this before. Bowles coached the same way last year and he won 10 games. So he thought If he coached the same way, he would be okay. But he hasn't so he has to change

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Bowles is uber conservative. That does not necessarily equal clueless. The punt suggests it more than that. Because he did that at points last year and he won.

I've said this before. Bowles coached the same way last year and he won 10 games. So he thought If he coached the same way, he would be okay. But he hasn't so he has to change

What does last year have to do with what is happening this year? Is Bowles still living in the past when we played a cream puff schedule for the most part? Is he not able to adjust to what is happening to his team NOW and the quality of the teams he is playing NOW. It looks to me he is way over his head. It doesn't seem he is able to motivate his team or adjust to what other teams are doing and he is making poor in game decisions. He is a bad head coach.

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

What does last year have to do with what is happening this year? Is Bowles still living in the past when we played a cream puff schedule for the most part? Is he not able to adjust to what is happening to his team NOW and the quality of the teams he is playing NOW. It looks to me he is way over his head. It doesn't seem he is able to motivate his team or adjust to what other teams are doing and he is making poor in game decisions. He is a bad head coach.

He might be. But everybody loved the hire. They wanted the circus out of town. And TBH, I would rather be mediocre than a laughingstock

I liked the Hackenberg pick. I'm not too upset about Prescott...yet. Let's see where they both are in 3-4 years.

What I am disappointed about is teams with inferior defensive talent than us (like the Cowboys, Dolphins, etc.) outplaying our defense. That's very concerning. 

so jets look like they are picking from 1st to 3rd next year to be honest

this year lets lose to the 9ers and browns, there really is no difference between 2-14 and 4-12 except who has control over the QB they take and who has to trade 4 picks to get him

The Packers QB is an impostor.   I don't know who is wearing #12... but it ain't Aaron Rodgers.

I think he got lazy and complacent with his mechanics, Cutler and Stafford style.  Relying on athletic gifts and not perfecting their craft.  I don't know what else it could be?

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

The Packers QB is an impostor.   I don't know who is wearing #12... but it ain't Aaron Rodgers.

I think he got lazy and complacent with his mechanics, Cutler and Stafford style.  Relying on athletic gifts and not perfecting their craft.  I don't know what else it could be?

Manning and favre had the same lull in their careers at around the same time.  early to mid 30s.  Then they turn to the hgh and the suddenly become amazing again at an age that they should be breaking down.

Rodgers will get on the hgh this offseason and have another amazing 5 years of football..  

Well basically you root for all NFC teams to beat AFC teams and the AFC teams in line to win their division to beat other AFC teams who could be in competition to win a wildcard. Which means you would have to root for New England when they play AFC opponents. I guess you could call this fantasy football because we aren't going anywhere. Right?

4 hours ago, RoadFan said:

MTM1MTQzMzg2ODY4MDA4OTcw.jpg

Archived