Did Anyone Else Get This Call From The Jets?

Green DNA

Last week I filled out a season ticket holder survey from the Jets and the NFL and needless to say, in my current frame of mind I blasted the team, the parking, the entry and exit from the stadium, the value of the tickets, the PSL and just about any other thing that they asked about.  Last night I got home and there was a message from the Jets offering me a free club seat upgrade for the Bills game.  I have to imagine that the survey prompted the call and that the Jets are aware that the natives are restless.  Of course, it could be that the Jets are trying to punish me by making me attend the game, but who knows.  Needless to say, I will not be getting off the couch to take advantage of this wonderful offer.

Did anyone else fill out the survey and/or hear from the Jets with a similar offer?

I filled this survey out honestly, which was mostly negative. Ok, it was all negative but it was objectively honest. Of course, as usual, I don't get the call everyone else seems to get.

Be careful of how they upgrade you. We got a Coaches Club game for signing up back in '11. You show up at will call and they give you a hand written ticket. After sitting there for the warmups, the real seat holders showed up and we had to leave. After finally finding someone to help, he told us to just find an empty seat in the row in front of us. Missed half of the first quarter. So we found two empty seats and after THAT seat holder showed up, we moved again but the people who belonged there spent the game making snide remarks about us. We went and found the rep again to ask where to go and he just shrugged and suggested we just go back to where we were and ignore the offenders.  

NY Jets: worst consumer experience in the USA   

6 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

I filled this survey out honestly, which was mostly negative. Ok, it was all negative but it was objectively honest. Of course, as usual, I don't get the call everyone else seems to get.

Be careful of how they upgrade you. We got a Coaches Club game for signing up back in '11. You show up at will call and they give you a hand written ticket. After sitting there for the warmups, the real seat holders showed up and we had to leave. After finally finding someone to help, he told us to just find an empty seat in the row in front of us. Missed half of the first quarter. So we found two empty seats and after THAT seat holder showed up, we moved again but the people who belonged there spent the game making snide remarks about us. We went and found the rep again to ask where to go and he just shrugged and suggested we just go back to where we were and ignore the offenders.  

This won't be an issue, I highly doubt that anyone is going to come along and ask me to give up the spot on my couch. 

43 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

Last week I filled out a season ticket holder survey from the Jets and the NFL and needless to say, in my current frame of mind I blasted the team, the parking, the entry and exit from the stadium, the value of the tickets, the PSL and just about any other thing that they asked about.  Last night I got home and there was a message from the Jets offering me a free club seat upgrade for the Bills game.  I have to imagine that the survey prompted the call and that the Jets are aware that the natives are restless.  Of course, it could be that the Jets are trying to punish me by making me attend the game, but who knows.  Needless to say, I will not be getting off the couch to take advantage of this wonderful offer.

Did anyone else fill out the survey and/or hear from the Jets with a similar offer?

As a STH I'm a little pissed that the email was never sent to me. I have a few thoughts I would like to share with them.

I bought club seats for the Dolphins game.  I am torn on the experience vs. my seats in 135.  I like the seat cushions and extra leg room.  Like the option of going indoors to warm up and hang out.  I bet it gets busy in there on packed games.  I was in 210, so basically a goal line view.  I like being on the 22 in 135.  And I'm at the top of 135.  I liked the better bird's eye view in 210, but I have good perspective atop 135, too.  And with the LSL, you get the awesome views of players up close each time you enter and exit the section.  Basically, I prefer 135 over 210 from a viewing perspective.  There was way less standing in 210, though maybe that's partly since the game sucked.  Also, standing doesn't bother me.

I liked the food and drink choices in the club.  That said, there are also some really great choices at the MetLife central area.

All told, I liked the clubs, and would like them again for the Bill game.  But for me it's not worth the extra ticket price over my current seats in 135.  Plus, I prefer the view from the top of 135.

Sharing since no one asked.  Dear Jets, can someone please email me with an offer for Clubs for Jan 1?  I am a very loyal customer.

2 hours ago, Green DNA said:

Yes. I was offered the same deal roughly a week ago. I hadn't filled out any surveys though. Some people I know in the 300's were offered free club level upgrades for the Colts game and the Dolphins game.

3 hours ago, thatboyjack said:

Yes. I was offered the same deal roughly a week ago. I hadn't filled out any surveys though. Some people I know in the 300's were offered free club level upgrades for the Colts game and the Dolphins game.

Damn and I just got it yesterday.  I thought I was special, bastards!

8 hours ago, Green DNA said:

I filled out the survey ; crucified everything ; and the ****ers didn't offer me anything .

10 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

You mean to tell me the Jets gave you seats that were already sold? Boy, am I glad I have only ever bought tix on the secondary market. Never had a problem with any of them. The Jets put out ads about counterfeit fix, but it's never happened to me.

Archived