The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Nonsense. Total nonsense. If we (rightly) judged Geno with the crap cast he had, I'm going to (rightly) judge Petty too. He sucks. Line or no line he has no idea what he's doing out there and it's obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much weight can you realistically put on this game for Petty? 

3 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Nonsense. Total nonsense. If we (rightly) judged Geno with the crap cast he had, I'm going to (rightly) judge Petty too. He sucks. Line or no line he has no idea what he's doing out there and it's obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No because we saw how many years of geno blowing and turning over the ball and after 2 games with crap with a player everyone knows needs the snaps. Now you see how bad the offensive line is they can't even run block just line up on someone and block the guy in front of you pretty simple stuff. and Petty hurt his wrist, hack is not active get ready for Fitz

This team is legitimately dumber than the average fan, i say that in all seriousness.  Of course hackenburg is not active, we have an injured starter, a backup who we have no plans for and a junior B oline, better put that 12th string linebacker on the roster.  Fing dumber than you can imagine.

Chan Gaily is a dumb ass motherfuker putting that guy in there and then getting Petty injured cause he had to make the tackle. now we are never gonna know if he is good enough cause he wont play the rest of the season and we will bring in another stupid ass broken veteran to be the savior and completely **** everything up again. 

Just now, rammagen said:

No the truth does not hurt but your inept conclusions to games hurt JW seriously you need to rate the entire team not just the players you dislike.

The team sucks this is a football game thread where men are discussing football a mans game sorry it hurts your feelings. 

Archived