I hate Chan Gailey

NoBowles

1 hour ago, sirlancemehlot said:

I hate him for not using Kerley properly, a horrendous game plan at Buffalo last year, eliminating the TE position, and under-using Bilal Powell for two years. Oh and also crappy play calling. 

Eagles, with a young QB, run a lot of 2 and 3TE sets. Works very well with a young QB learning the offense. Instead it's run, run, 3 and long incomplete pass. 

Just now, AFJF said:

He's not the problem.

His run first 3 yards and a cloud of dust 1975 establish the run approach is garbage in 2016. There's good reason he was out of football. All Bowles did by hiring him is fund his IRA. Fitz had a monster but abberational year, and it allowed this dolt to skate. This offense in noncompetitive. 

Chan Gailey was "good" last year but it coincides with Ryan Fitzpatrick having a career year. Chan Gailey is now "bad" and it coincides with bad QB play this year. 

Our offense is bad because our entire offensive line is hurt. With a healthy and strong offensive line most offensive coordinators will look good. Most of the better qbs play behind a better oline.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

Our offense is bad because our entire offensive line is hurt. With a healthy and strong offensive line most offensive coordinators will look good. Most of the better qbs play behind a better oline.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

How much worse is our line compared to other teams though? 

3 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Bad. Carpenter is the only starter left.  Everyone else is an inexperienced plug-in.  Forget chemistry.  They're just trying to remember the plays out there. 

Watch other games for example look at the Texans/Bengals game from tonight. How many times did Savage get hit or was under pressure? 

I've heard Jet fans complaining about our OC for quite a long time now.  I can't remember all the names but Paul Hackett, Mike Heimerdinger, Brian Schotty, Tony Sparano (who I actually did dislike), Marty Morninwheg and now Chan.  I don't think it's our OC as much as the lack of talent.

Archived