So long Geno

NoBowles

Woulda coulda shoulda! If you only had some weapinzzzzzz you would have been all world. Your untapped potential will be sorely missed. I look forward to you going on and becoming a top 5 QB in this league for years to come. Thanks for being all class while you were here!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Come on already, sheesh. All your are Doug is expanding the anti-Fitz victory lap from 1 thread to two... it's over. 

We can talk about prospects, or bicker over agendas. All of which were wrong.

I will miss Geno, and I am disappointed he never had a chance to become the great QB he was destined to become. 

Just now, Sarge4Tide said:

I wouldn't bet the house that Geno is a goner 

Me neither, because we are the Jets, and we love sh*tty QB's, and there are not many sh*ttier QB's than Geno, so there is a good chance he will be brought back with all his sh*ttyness.

9 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Me neither, because we are the Jets, and we love sh*tty QB's, and there are not many sh*ttier QB's than Geno, so there is a good chance he will be brought back with all his sh*ttyness.

He's gone, even Bowles and Macc are stupid enough to keep them around. The vets are going to take the brunt of the house cleaning.

4 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Yes, but he had no weapinzzzzzzzz

Oh, come on now. If you're any good you make the best of a situation and an opportunity. And make the other guys better. That's what a good Qb does. And his teammates on offense were NFL players some of them good ones. He had a great opportunity and didn't live up to it. He'll get a chance somewhere else and probably get a chance to play. But you can't continue to find excuses for him. 

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Oh, come on now. If you're any good you make the best of a situation and an opportunity. And make the other guys better. That's what a good Qb does. And his teammates on offense were NFL players some of them good ones. He had a great opportunity and didn't live up to it. He'll get a chance somewhere else and probably get a chance to play. But you can't continue to find excuses for him. 

You should know better...you have to have 3 hall of fame receivers, an offensive line that is so good it will have a nickname like the "Wall of Immovable Objects", the most dynamic running back to ever play the game, a tight end that excels at the position so much that he'll be remembered longer than United States of America before you can evaluate QB.

4 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Your sarcasm meter is off.

Turn it on

9 minutes ago, King P said:

Funny how people who hate him so much keep talking about him so much lol.

Sucks that Geno bombed here but it is what it is. Best of luck to him wherever he goes next

I agree, I sincerely wish him luck wherever he goes next. 

46 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Come on already, sheesh. All your are Doug is expanding the anti-Fitz victory lap from 1 thread to two... it's over. 

We can talk about prospects, or bicker over agendas. All of which were wrong.

Can't you just let me be a child for a few minutes? :)

i hope this cabbage head doesn't let the door hit him on the way out.  geno had some good physical talent but it's doubtful if he ever had the common sense to be a qb.  the whole ik situation is a huge black mark.  he had no idea how upset ik was.  i'll bet the other guys in that locker room knew.  and when they didn't come out and defend him, he should have known his time was over.

2 hours ago, NoBowles said:

I will miss Geno, and I am disappointed he never had a chance to become the great QB he was destined to become. 

All this approach does is lend credence to the bad arguments and poor logic of those that had been supporting Geno. You're an amateur.

47 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

All this approach does is lend credence to the bad arguments and poor logic of those that had been supporting Geno. You're an amateur.

Its called reciprocal trolling, stick around and watch, you may learn something.

Just now, NoBowles said:

Its called reciprocal trolling, stick around and watch, you may learn something.

By reciprocal, you mean biting on the trolling they did, then trying to the exact same thing back to them, and then having them point and laugh at you? 

Teach on Mr. Miyagi. Teach on.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

By reciprocal, you mean biting on the trolling they did, then trying to the exact same thing back to them, and then having them point and laugh at you? 

Teach on Mr. Miyagi. Teach on.

Have you ever even waxed off before?

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

You should know better...you have to have 3 hall of fame receivers, an offensive line that is so good it will have a nickname like the "Wall of Immovable Objects", the most dynamic running back to ever play the game, a tight end that excels at the position so much that he'll be remembered longer than United States of America before you can evaluate QB.

He has to make the best out of bad situations too bad this logic doesn't/didn't apply to other QB's that played for us within the last 2 years. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

No. This approach undermines the winning arguments folks, such as myself, have made.

Let the childishness flow from the Geno side...

14 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

You both have much to learn.  There aren't multiple sides.  At least ones that matter anyways.

The only important side is the Jets side.  And Fitz thankfully is no longer part of it.  Geno remains to be seen.

Archived