Chan Better Be Working On Hack's Mechanics Starting Today

TuscanyTile2

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

As soon as the clock hit 0:00 Chan should have gone to work on Hack's mechanics.  There is not a single thing more important to next season than that.  There is 0 time to waste.  Next season may very well depend on it.  Get to work.

Chan looking at retirement homes, dude is not coming back.

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

It probably would've been a good idea if they started that the beginning of this season  

No doubt but we were told they were going to redo his mechanics in the offseason.  That's why I'm saying they shouldn't waste any time now that the season is over. 

9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

If they sign Jay Cutler I will not support this team.

I would agree with this if it were Kaepernick, but I am intrigued by Cutler.  He shows flashes sometimes of being really good, if not great, it's his Diabetes that probably makes him appear to be an a-hole. One thing is for sure, he would be the best QB this franchise has had since Favre. I would take him over Glennon or Tyrod Taylor if we have this choice.

4 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I would agree with this if it were Kaepernick, but I am intrigued by Cutler.  He shows flashes sometimes of being really good, if not great, it's his Diabetes that probably makes him appear to be an a-hole. One thing is for sure, he would be the best QB this franchise has had since Favre. I would take him over Glennon or Tyrod Taylor if we have this choice.

Lol

Does anyone know of an example of a qb that has been wildly inaccurate, that has suddenly completely turned it around (after changing mechanics etc) to become an accurate qb?  I know a few examples where a pretty accurate qb becomes a pinpoint passer (Aaron Rodgers), or someone who was absolutely terrible turns into something mediocre, but I don't know any examples of full turnarounds.  Accuracy seems pretty innate...

43 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

It's coming, I hope it's Tyrod  or your boy Glennon for a vet. If it's Cutler or Romo we are fooked.

Anybody but Cutler!!

The Jets can't be that Stupid!!! They can't.....

Dear God  THEY CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

You couldn't be more wrong on Cutler.  He has historically under performed and is disliked by all of his teammates and is bad for team chemistry.

Yea bring him on a team with chemistry problems and in desperate need of leadership.

Again say Nooooooo to Cutler!!!!!!!!

53 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

appear..

The biggest worry about Hack is his accuracy. I don't know many QB's with accuracy issues who fix them.

If Hack is an inaccurate thrower he has to become one of those QB's who turns the ball over very very little.

The guy that comes to mind is McNabb. He completed less than 60% of his passes for his career but countered it by not turning the ball over very much.

It's hard to be an inaccurate passer in this league and find success. Hopefully they can tinker with his mechanics and change him. But thats never a good sign.

10 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

That all depends on the plan.  If they are saying one year and must win for Bowles I see Romo here.

I think Cutler is a legit possibility as well. Not saying I want him. But I think they would be interested if they need to produce results in year 3 and dont totally believe in Hack or Petty.

2 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

No, he's going to Denver.

I don't know that for sure,no one does......... and I don't want Romo here either.

IMO I want Glennon type in here and then develop Hack or Petty accordingly.

People keep thinking that the NFL is FF.  It isn't.  You can't just pop a player here or there with different schemes, personnel and couching philosophies and get the same result.

IMO the Jets are in a rebuild mode and hence it is stupid to put Bowles on a One and Done trajectory.  

That path is a recipe for utter and abject failure, hence it looks like precisely what the Jets are going to do.

7 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I think Cutler is a legit possibility as well. Not saying I want him. But I think they would be interested if they need to produce results in year 3 and dont totally believe in Hack or Petty.

I will say it again because I mean it I really dislike Cutler as a QB.

Here is a guy who is nasty to his own players and his own fans, who comes up small in big games and who is NOT an avid student of his craft.

Cutler is the Anti-Fitz  big big arm, ten cent head.... 

Why would we bring him in when we have leadership concerns and young developing WRs who could be damaged by his uncaring egomaniac behavior????

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

I distinctly heard the Color guys say the Jets CS said the 2017 QB was not on the roster today.

I think It's Jay Cutler, in which case, no point watching this team for a while.

Yea, confirmed. I heard that too. 

Archived