Congratulations LaDanian Tomlinson - Hall Of Fame - New York Jets

SAR I

Really glad Terrell Davis finally made it.  He was incredible until he destroyed his knee.  People talk about Elway finally winning the SB, but Elway did everything he could to lose that game while Davis carried the Broncos to the championship. 

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The putrefied corpse of LaDainian Tomlinson came here, sucked, but also had the balls and credibility to inform the world that Rex was a clown who had no control of the locker room. He should be in the Hall for that alone.

I thought he did a great job while he was here.  Great blocker,  could catch some passes out of the backfield.  He wasn't a #1 RB, but he was a very solid contributor.

I am not a big fan of hall of fame's in any sport  I think they induct way too many people.  If they were true hall of fame's there would be for the best of the best and there would be a lot of years where no one is inducted.  Sports hall of fame's are basically big marketing tools to sell memorabilia.

12 hours ago, SMC said:

Really glad Terrell Davis finally made it.  He was incredible until he destroyed his knee.  People talk about Elway finally winning the SB, but Elway did everything he could to lose that game while Davis carried the Broncos to the championship. 

elllway couldn't do a thing until denver learned how to run the ball.  talk about a qb who just didn't have the numbers to match his greatness.

6 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

It's a travesty that this one trick pony makes it to the Hall and Klecko is still waiting.

100%.  It's getting ridiculous already with the Klecko disrespect. He probably doesn't even think about it anymore because it's a given that it isn't coming. Again.

Ditto as to what Burnley said also, lol.  Jason Taylor, ex-Jet, puleez, I can feel the chunks rising. I guess it being such a down year for the Jets the news blurb that I saw decided to throw us a bone. The only decent plays that Taylor made for us that stick out to me was the safety vs. the Steelers and the sack on Brady. I pretty much blocked out the rest as best as I could and tried my best to ignore that he was ever on the field when he was here.  I used to shield my eyes in my seat. Why? Because seeing him in a Jets uniform used to give me such an allergic reaction I practically needed an Epi-pen.  "Stupid ass Jets fans and their stupid ass Jets chant," who can forget that classic. Man, I couldn't stand that dude. Pennington in a Miami uniform and Taylor in a Jets uniform, the thought of either gives me chest pains.  

Holy Crap, where's the eyewash. Congrats to LT. Super nice guy, and yes, he'll go in a Charger, but that Texans game was a blast at zero hour and he did some nice things for us. Molto rispetto.  

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The putrefied corpse of LaDainian Tomlinson came here, sucked, but also had the balls and credibility to inform the world that Rex was a clown who had no control of the locker room. He should be in the Hall for that alone.

He was a big contributor to the 2010 team, 

34 minutes ago, rangerous said:

i wouldn't go that far.  jason taylor was a very good player but klecko does deserve to be in the hall.  period.

Fair enough but Klecko, IMO, was a more dominant player.  This is simply anti JET sentiment.  Taylor in HOF and no Klecko is simply a kick in the balls to our organization. 

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Fair enough but Klecko, IMO, was a more dominant player.  This is simply anti JET sentiment.  Taylor in HOF and no Klecko is simply a kick in the balls to our organization. 

i still remember the shots of taylor smiling and gloating on the sidelines of the monday night miracle game.  nothing better than seeing that ahole's balloon pin pricked. believe me, he was one of my least favorite players ever (zack thomas was up there as was bran cox).  klecko probably deserves the hall more than taylor just based on his versatitlity on the line.

Archived