In Honor of Mother's Day - Has / Did Your mom Ever Attend a Jets Game?

Sarge4Tide

Attend a Jets Game?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Did your mom go to any Jets games?

• Yes, many games over the years
    • Yes, a few games
    • Yes, 1 or 2 as I recall
    • Don't know
    • No

My mother didn't like sports at all, but she worked full-time and was generally ineffectual at providing structure. She ****ed up my potty training, to boot, telling me that if I wet my pants the other kids would reject me. This mental trauma drove me to take interest in awful things and to vociferously condemn anything that isn't perfect. Happy Mother's Day. 

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My mother didn't like sports at all, but she worked full-time and was generally ineffectual at providing structure. She ****ed up my potty training, to boot, telling me that if I wet my pants the other kids would reject me. This mental trauma drove me to take interest in awful things and to vociferously condemn anything that isn't perfect. Happy Mother's Day. 

That does explain everything Dahmer.

37 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Oh yeah? Well my mother is a Giants fan.

55 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Never attended one but she played some left tackle during the strike in 1987. Her fondest memory was pan caking Gastineua then telling him to," get a haircut." 

OMG I remember the play. ☺

Good tmes 1987.

Remember fat Derrick Gaffney?

2 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Has / Did your mother ever attend a Jets game?

Yes.  She took me to my first Jets game in 1976 or so, lost in the rain to the Bills.  Then I've taken her to a game, mainly to spend time with her grandson's, won in the sun against the Bills.

SAR I

Once.

2002 Jets vs Colts and Peyton Manning.   41 - 0.  Biggest playoff win in Jet's history.

I was able to score 16 tickets to that game after half the STHs didn't send in their playoff money halfway through the season when the Jet's seemed out of it.

All changed at the Green Bay game which I was in attendance.

We basically had a family reunion in the parking lot for the Jets Colts playoff game.  Great, great day!

We put a Curtis Martin jersey on my mom and she had a blast.  Epic day.

Judy and myself took her to New Orleans in 2001, months after 911. Went to the sh*tterdome to see the Jets beat the Aints and the Yankees lose game 7 to Arizona on the same night. My mom at the time was 76 years old, and we had to leave cause Aints fans were pelting her with ice from behind us.

Archived