Gronkowski heavily incentivized to beclown Jamal Adams, Jets this weekend

T0mShane

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, pointman said:

I like Adams. He didn't shut down anything. Question, how do you feel about his on the field attitude? Like when the ball bounced off of him and then he threw his hand in the air with two fingers showing he "juuuust" missed the INT? 

That doesn't bother me, he broke the play up. I know he didn't shut down Gronk. My point is I don't care if he doest if the end result is a loss. 

3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

The best endosrement for Adams is the idiotic SOJF whiners don't like him.  I love reading your idiot posts. LOL

These are the same clowns that thought gronk was destined to put up 200yds and 2 TDS tonight. Not only bad fans but completely lacking football knowledge...

4 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

The best endosrement for Adams is the idiotic SOJF whiners don't like him.  I love reading your idiot posts. LOL

I like Adams, yet you have offended me with the name calling and I have reported your post to the proper authorities. 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

These are the same clowns that thought gronk was destined to put up 200yds and 2 TDS tonight. Not only bad fans but completely lacking football knowledge...

GMs like you don't come along that often. Wish you were where Mac is, and not just doing whatever it is you do for a living.

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

It feels like that scene in Jurassic Park where the goat was tied up but the T-Rex wouldn’t eat it. ?

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

53C5DC3D-CE6D-4997-ABF2-D037D3199AE5.png

For a team not wanting to pay a player a 2 million dollar bonus, I can see kraft chintzing out... Wait for the 1st game against them in 2018... "This" Will be posted on the patsies wall... shut him out then... then you can talk.

10 hours ago, pointman said:

LOL. They targeted Gronk a total of zero times to save the man. Jamal and Davis doubling him can't stop Gronk. Stop.

Ah, the backwards approach. They couldn't stop him. Didn't stop him, he wasn't thrown too.  Lol, wouldn't be because he was covered and Brady couldn't throw to him.  Nah.  Doesn't fit the story. Too funny, big bonus, he was on the field but they were saving him.  You can't make this up.  

1 hour ago, jetsons said:

For a team not wanting to pay a player a 2 million dollar bonus, I can see kraft chintzing out... Wait for the 1st game against them in 2018... "This" Will be posted on the patsies wall... shut him out then... then you can talk.

So how come you didn't argue this point before Adams shut Gronk down?  Just kept it in your pocket to save for when you went into stupid excuse mode. 

Next year, shut him out first?  A little slow aren't you.  He was shut out, the bonus theory is pure nonsense

On 12/27/2017 at 7:44 PM, T0mShane said:

Hide yo children. Hide yo wife.

9D9620B9-8ACC-43B2-9896-F2AA6C304E50.png

On 12/27/2017 at 7:50 PM, T0mShane said:

I’m trying to play a few FanDuel lineups where I only have Gronk and leave the rest of the slots empty

On 12/27/2017 at 8:16 PM, T0mShane said:

So what quarter do we see Jamal Adams’ soul attempt to escape his body? 

This is thread of the year right?  In a landslide.

Beclowning oneself is priceless

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So how come you didn't argue this point before Adams shut Gronk down?  Just kept it in your pocket to save for when you went into stupid excuse mode. 

Next year, shut him out first?  A little slow aren't you.  He was shut out, the bonus theory is pure nonsense

Obviously You have Issues... Very Childlike Issues... 

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

This is thread of the year right?  In a landslide.

Beclowning oneself is priceless

I am very sad about this, and I feel like Tom Brady intentionally let me down. If there’s one lesson to take away from yesterday’s game, it’s that Jamal Adams and Neal Sterling are elite NFL players. I will revise my rankings. 

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Ah, the backwards approach. They couldn't stop him. Didn't stop him, he wasn't thrown too.  Lol, wouldn't be because he was covered and Brady couldn't throw to him.  Nah.  Doesn't fit the story. Too funny, big bonus, he was on the field but they were saving him.  You can't make this up.  

I’m sure this thought could never resonate in that head of yours. Ever hear of a decoy ? Given gronk extensive injury history it would be reckless for bellicheat to target him a lot in a almost meaningless game right before playoffs. You don’t want to risk injury to your best weapon against a team you are easily going to beat anyway. It is YAC where TEs get hurt, especially gronk. Just running routes made jets focus on him so Brady could easily hit other open targets, where as if he was on the bench the jets could pay more attention to those other targets. Same reason why Brady dove to the ground like a woman everytime pressure got on him. They were out there but playing it safe..

But that is why B.B. is a genius and you are not lol

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I’m sure this thought could never resonate in that head of yours. Ever hear of a decoy ? Given gronk extensive injury history it would be reckless for bellicheat to target him a lot in a almost meaningless game right before playoffs. You don’t want to risk injury to your best weapon against a team you are easily going to beat anyway. It is YAC where TEs get hurt, especially gronk. Just running routes made jets focus on him so Brady could easily hit other open targets, where as if he was on the bench the jets could pay more attention to those other targets. Same reason why Brady dove to the ground like a woman everytime pressure got on him. They were out there but playing it safe..

But that is why B.B. is a genius and you are not lol

You're just clueless if you believe any of this.  He was going to go off for his bonus.  Belichick hates the Jets.  They needed the win to keep home field advantage.  He could never get hurt blocking, he's aTE, not aWR.  Why the hell didn't they sit him all day if they wanted to save him.  

The main point before the game was Adams would be declowned, hide the kids etc.  After it didn't quite work out that way one excuse after another.  With out a stitch of proof, just some nonsense to save the ass if all those yukking up the idea of a player from "their team" being accused.  Good to see you're left with nothing to do but neg rep any and all posts, regardless of what said.  Childish but expected

26 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You're just clueless if you believe any of this.  He was going to go off for his bonus.  Belichick hates the Jets.  They needed the win to keep home field advantage.  He could never get hurt blocking, he's aTE, not aWR.  Why the hell didn't they sit him all day if they wanted to save him.  

The main point before the game was Adams would be declowned, hide the kids etc.  After it didn't quite work out that way one excuse after another.  With out a stitch of proof, just some nonsense to save the ass if all those yukking up the idea of a player from "their team" being accused.  Good to see you're left with nothing to do but neg rep any and all posts, regardless of what said.  Childish but expected

Lol. How do you expect anyone to value anything you say when you are incapable of any jet criticism, you cannot be impartial even a bit. That means your opinions are worthless obviously if you ALWAYS argue for jets being right, ect. I simply like to call things out I see, I don’t let my fan support blind me like it does to you. I have been Negative lately, that is because I have noticed a lot of negative things occurring with the team I love. I don’t think anyone should be happy about being 5-11. You then attack anyone who does speak their mind. I love Adams, but let’s see how he does against gronk in a actual meaningful game to him and pats. Only a blind supporter couldn’t see the pats were going about 60-70% yesterday 

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol. How do you expect anyone to value anything you say when you are incapable of any jet criticism, you cannot be impartial even a bit. That means your opinions are worthless obviously if you ALWAYS argue for jets being right, ect. I simply like to call things out I see, I don’t let my fan support blind me like it does to you. I have been Negative lately, that is because I have noticed a lot of negative things occurring with the team I love. I don’t think anyone should be happy about being 5-11. You then attack anyone who does speak their mind. I love Adams, but let’s see how he does against gronk in a actual meaningful game to him and pats. Only a blind supporter couldn’t see the pats were going about 60-70% yesterday 

Yuk, you expect people to be incapable of understanding what I wrote? Over your lame Gronk was a decoy stroke job? Yeah, needing a win for home field advantage, with a fat bonus on the line wasnt a meaningful game to the Pats or Gronk.  Is there any part of the game that you actually understand?  Do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe this nonsense?  Just quit already trying to convince people that Adams sucks, what's your point. 

BTW the use of large type doesn't help your lame stance that the game was meaningless.

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yuk, you expect people to be incapable of understanding what I wrote? Over your lame Gronk was a decoy stroke job? Yeah, needing a win for home field advantage, with a fat bonus on the line wasnt a meaningful game to the Pats or Gronk.  Is there any part of the game that you actually understand?  Do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe this nonsense?  Just quit already trying to convince people that Adams sucks, what's your point. 

BTW the use of large type doesn't help your lame stance that the game was meaningless.

Lol again trying to argue with a cheerleader who can’t see white and black, only green, is useless. Why you get into these little bickers with lot of posters. Do you honestly believe the jets ever had a chance against the pats with Bryce Petty especially at qb ? Pats knew they were winning this game, jets were never a threat as expected. Sure gronk wanted the bonus, he wanted pats to target him. But obviously gronk doesn’t get to make that call. It is beyond laughable and borderline insane For anyone to think Adams and jets D kept gronk from catching 1 ball and that was all due to Adams and jets efforts ?

2 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol again trying to argue with a cheerleader who can’t see white and black, only green, is useless. Why you get into these little bickers with lot of posters. Do you honestly believe the jets ever had a chance against the pats with Bryce Petty especially at qb ? Pats knew they were winning this game, jets were never a threat as expected. Sure gronk wanted the bonus, he wanted pats to target him. But obviously gronk doesn’t get to make that call. It is beyond laughable and borderline insane For anyone to think Adams and jets D kept gronk from catching 1 ball and that was all due to Adams and jets efforts ?

Whats beyond laughable is the extremes you're going to to prove what happened on the field today didn't really happen.  Could the Jets beat NE?  Probably not.  Did anyone think the Browns would beat the Steelers in Pitt? They were a dropped pass from doing that.  So the question, if the outcome of the game was never in doubt, why let this now fragile Gronk even step on the field given his importance?  You need a reception to get injured?  Someone, his own teammates could roll into his knee?  How stupid can it get, how clueless to the game are you. But when it comes to knocking your own team, you've got that down pat.  It had nothing to do with the Jets, had nothing to do with Adams.  Why, because you have an idiotic theory.  And any post that doesn't go along with your nonsense gets a neg rep.  But we're the childish ones.  Lol

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Whats beyond laughable is the extremes you're going to to prove what happened on the field today didn't really happen.  Could the Jets beat NE?  Probably not.  Did anyone think the Browns would beat the Steelers in Pitt?

Gronkowski 0 targets 0 catches 0 yards 

The Jets could have beaten NE yesterday. 

Browns played with heart and soul yesterday and almost beat the Steelers, there was no quitting there. 

Archived