Gronkowski heavily incentivized to beclown Jamal Adams, Jets this weekend

T0mShane

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SenorGato said:

Gronkowski’s one of the handful most dominant pass catchers I’ve ever seen. He’s a TE that was arguably the best and most valuable player in football at peak. He’s going to eat Adams for lunch because he eats everyone for lunch in this league. The only thing that’s ever held this guy back is the back injuries. 

So is Adams the new on field fall guy? I think I might be starting to get why yet another burn and turn of the FO and CS might be considered necessary. 

Ah, that part of the season where Gato feels the winds of change a-blowing and decides that our terrible players, coaches, and executives are Actually Good

24 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Ah, that part of the season where Gato feels the winds of change a-blowing and decides that our terrible players, coaches, and executives are Actually Good

Nooooo I still can’t even spell the GM’s name right! I just think all of this is nonsense and they should just get a QB.

Oh and a president of football operations.  Definitely that too 

2 hours ago, SenorGato said:

Gronkowski’s one of the handful most dominant pass catchers I’ve ever seen. He’s a TE that was arguably the best and most valuable player in football at peak. He’s going to eat Adams for lunch because he eats everyone for lunch in this league. The only thing that’s ever held this guy back is the back injuries. 

So is Adams the new on field fall guy? I think I might be starting to get why yet another burn and turn of the FO and CS might be considered necessary. 

Fully agreed. It’s not fair to expect Jamal Adams to hold down all time greats like Gronk and Anthony Fasano.

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Fully agreed. It’s not fair to expect Jamal Adams to hold down all time greats like Gronk and Anthony Fasano.

Fasano’s a good player in the red zone THO. Guy’s got 36 TDs in less than 300 catches and is a decade pro. 

My point is that it’s not Jamal Adams. Hes prooobably not going to be so bad once they find a QB and every point the defense gives up isn’t the headline. 

1 hour ago, SenorGato said:

Fasano’s a good player in the red zone THO. Guy’s got 36 TDs in less than 300 catches and is a decade pro. 

My point is that it’s not Jamal Adams. Hes prooobably not going to be so bad once they find a QB and every point the defense gives up isn’t the headline. 

Like Deshaun Watson...oh...yeah. 

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Marcus Maye will shut down Gronk and Adams will Tweet about it at a Pro Bowl level.

I wish I was tech savvy and could make a gif of Adams ridiculous dance during the Bills game.  It would be so useful. Where is the dirty hippy when you need him? 

2 hours ago, dbatesman said:

what?  You m..m...m...mean t..t..that Wi...Wi...Wi...Wilkinson isn't very good?  But that's not what Senor Gato proclaimed over and over last year.

I'm glad this thread was created so all the whiny losers of JN have a thread where they just bitch and moan non stop like menstruating bacteria can spew all their nonsensical contradicting gibberish. I wish you would all stay here.

22 year old rookie who plays hard, works hard, wants to be great, and will put in the work to be great, and is not a finished product. And when he elevates his game, you same losers will get on here and say "I really like Adams, he's playing great" L-O-S-E-R-S

I will leave this thread and no longere interrupt your circle jerk of patheticness 

50 minutes ago, Dcat said:

what?  You m..m...m...mean t..t..that Wi...Wi...Wi...Wilkinson isn't very good?  But that's not what Senor Gato proclaimed over and over last year.

The opportunity cost of extending Wilkerson is basically nothing and any hindsight based analysis missing that bit is invalid! 

2 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

I'm glad this thread was created so all the whiny losers of JN have a thread where they just bitch and moan non stop like menstruating bacteria can spew all their nonsensical contradicting gibberish. I wish you would all stay here.

22 year old rookie who plays hard, works hard, wants to be great, and will put in the work to be great, and is not a finished product. And when he elevates his game, you same losers will get on here and say "I really like Adams, he's playing great" L-O-S-E-R-S

I will leave this thread and no longere interrupt your circle jerk of patheticness 

A leader of men and what not. 

2 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

It’s gonna be a bloodbath!

1 hour ago, RESNewYork said:

POTW

1 hour ago, RESNewYork said:

You had me at circle.

7 hours ago, SenorGato said:

The opportunity cost of extending Wilkerson is basically nothing and any hindsight based analysis missing that bit is invalid! 

not so much hindsight. I didnt love Mo back then.  Nobody loved him more than you.  Must be very disappointing. 

8 hours ago, Dcat said:

not so much hindsight. I didnt love Mo back then.  Nobody loved him more than you.  Must be very disappointing. 

Somehow I will find the strength to go on, somehow. Anyways there were multiple posters who knew it was the obvious move to make, because it was, but sometimes sh*t happens. 

The fact that this kid gets so much hate for something that is out of his control is ridiculous and speaks to the level of insanity that most Jets fans are

They hate him because he’s not a franchise QB plain and simple...until we find one every draft pick will be scrutinized...and compared to a QB we should’ve taken even if that QB doesn’t pan out....They don’t understand that football is a team sport and one good QB does not erase a roster that hurting for talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/27/2017 at 7:45 PM, Integrity28 said:

Money in the bank.

On 12/27/2017 at 7:45 PM, peebag said:

Gronk gets his bonus

On 12/27/2017 at 7:50 PM, T0mShane said:

I’m trying to play a few FanDuel lineups where I only have Gronk and leave the rest of the slots empty

On 12/27/2017 at 8:55 PM, JetFaninMI said:

It will not be pretty. I wonder what this will do to Adams ability to lead?

On 12/27/2017 at 9:05 PM, pointman said:

Yeah well Gronk might clown Jamal for 200 yards plus, but at some point Jamal's fat head will get in the way or dust might get in Gronk's eye and a pass will be incomplete. Then Jamal will shame Gronk with an over the top performance declaring his supremacy. 

On 12/28/2017 at 3:14 AM, BigO said:

Every catch will ring the sound of the cash register...... Cha Ching $$$$$$$$

Can you guys join my fantasy football league next year? 

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Can you guys join my fantasy football league next year? 

Sign up Kraft. It’s obvious he doesn’t want to have to pay Gronk that bonus. But hey, Kraft should send Adams some Pom poms for shutting out Big Gronk today ?

Archived