Gronkowski heavily incentivized to beclown Jamal Adams, Jets this weekend

T0mShane

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Instead, Bellichick ran Gronk out on clearing routes knowing he would draw double coverage and allow the Jets to get beat by Dion Lewis.

24-7 End of third quarter.

Seems to have worked. 

It also appeared as though the Jets were doubling him on passing downs. Doesn't seem like the Jets were interested in being a part of a Gronk 2 million dollar party. I also don't think the Pats were interested in exposing Gronk to injury in an easy win. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Indeed when he plays well and shuts out one of the better players in the league they come up with another reason why their bashing is somehow still justified...

Every other fanbase pimps their stars or up and coming players.  A handful of morons here, nowhere else, shlts on them.

go to Reddit forums, the fans of other teams praise us, the org and the fact that we play hard and gritty.  That we played a lot better than expected.  Not here.  Horrible fans who will argue and debate all day how much our team, ownership,  GM, CS, players etc suck.  Don't agree with any point and you're labeled a homer.  

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Every other fanbase pimps their stars or up and coming players.  A handful of morons here, nowhere else, shlts on them.

go to Reddit forums, the fans of other teams praise us, the org and the fact that we play hard and gritty.  Not here.  Horrible fans who will argue and debate all day how much our team, ownership,  GM, CS, players etc suck.  Don't agree with any point and you're labeled a homer.  

Thank you...

IMO it is why a handful of posters have stopped posting out here..then.... 

It is as if to say... if a guy plays well then it will take away from your misery as a suffering Jets fan, so I have to bash him....  

Just now, T0mShane said:

1. Jamal Adams may well read this board.

2. Good for him for taking a shot at the haters.

3. Dick, you gave up ten TDs this year on a bad team which just got housed by a sleepwalking Pats squad. Fight me 

It's on the reporter for even bringing up Gronkowski. Dont ask him about Gronk, ask him about the team you dumbass

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

1. Jamal Adams may well read this board.

2. Good for him for taking a shot at the haters.

3. Dick, you gave up ten TDs this year on a bad team which just got housed by a sleepwalking Pats squad. Fight me 

Can't handle a great first round pick by Mac, can you. That's right you like Idzik! LOL

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Hmm, you can join  my fantasy league also. Who would think the Pats would protect their injury prone TE this week?  

You already invited me, silly. But you're right, Jamal is an All World defender and shut down Gronk. Personally, I'm embarrassed for Gronkowski. 

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

All you great GMs and football experts seem to be wrong fairly often and in this situation, horribly wrong. Just sayin....

Its a good thing we got even greater GMs like you to make up for mistakes of the rest of us. Please, make a new thread detailing your sole genius insight, Mr. GM we all need and want.

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

Look, I love Adams as a player and I give him credit for playing a good game today. But again, the Jets lost. The Patriots won the game soundly. Idc if Adams shut down Gronk. It's about wins. 

I like Adams. He didn't shut down anything. Question, how do you feel about his on the field attitude? Like when the ball bounced off of him and then he threw his hand in the air with two fingers showing he "juuuust" missed the INT? 

Archived