Ridiculous mock draft

kevinc855

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

This is why I don’t pay attention to this nonsense anymore, dude has us passing on Darnold for mayfield?!! Really??? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000922586/article/charles-davis-mock-draft-20-darnold-slips-to-browns-at-no-4

I think these guys put stuff like this to shock and create click bait.

If he had a mock that was Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Barkley...

Who would care?  There’s no drama in that.

I thought there was a good possibility that Barkley could go #1 until the Giants traded JPP. Now I fully expect the them to either trade the pick or pick Chubb. Before it was kinda cut and dried but now anything can happen and the Giants can go either way. Makes it hard to predict.

40 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Darnold is the only QB in this draft I might take over Mayfield. I don't think we ever saw the best of Darnold in college. He's only 20 years old, and he's got the prototypical build for an NFL QB.

Mayfield is going to make whoever drafts him look very smart IMO.

I think darnold would have easily been the #1  last yr. this yr he decided to be a turnover machine. You have to realistically believe high turnovers in college will multiply in pros, unless fixed the problem. And why it wasn’t fixed by a strong Trojan coaching staff ??  

I think at this point everyone is completely out of ideas about what to write about or analyse. This whole draft has been completely over-saturated... But they're sports networks and writers so they have to continue throwing out information and opinions and ideas 24/7... It's pretty exhausting.

Just about everyone has had their pro day, the combine is done, interviews and workouts are mostly done... What's really left? We have another month of this type of thing.

I think the NFL should consider moving the draft up in the future... Even a couple of weeks would make this whole thing more bearable. Do maybe the 2nd weekend in April or something. 

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Truly ridiculous.  If I told you the Browns were getting Darnold and Barkley that would be believable.  If I told you it was Barkley at 1 and Darnold at 4 you'd say I was high.

Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 4.37.15 PM.png

Switch 1 and 4, and it's pretty damn reasonable/possible tbqh.

With that said, I see see Macc taking Allen #3, not Mayfield.

Davis has been hitting the slopes in a hard, fast effort to stand out apparently.

No way over my cold, lifeless corpse do the Jets pass on Darnold in favor of a goddamn RB.

Or I’ll personally squeeze every last liquid oz of Columbian Roast and Splenda from Macc’s lifeless throat.

Archived