July Madness: All Time Draft Discussion Thread

Lith

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Hahaha wait now I get it.? 

yea I got some bad asses on the squad 

Those last two aren't the best teammates.  Even murder-y ****s like Ray Lewis, OJ and Hernandez are okay teammates, but those two?  Not so much. Talented dudes though.  I'd like to have a chance to coach them.

7 hours ago, nycdan said:

I'm around.  I can keep an eye on things until then.  I can also handle PM'd picks if someone is worried about missing out.  

Guys...please put names on your picks.  Just photos is cute and all, but as we get deeper into the picks, those entering the data in the spreadsheet don't want to have to look things up to confirm who they are.  Thanks. @UntouchableCrew

Thanks for helping out, Dan.  I should be around the rest of the day.  I sure appreciate not having to get back and update 20-30 picks.

4 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Those last two aren't the best teammates.  Even murder-y ****s like Ray Lewis, OJ and Hernandez are okay teammates, but those two?  Not so much. Talented dudes though.  I'd like to have a chance to coach them.

Or at least counsel them lol 

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

Thanks for helping out, Dan.  I should be around the rest of the day.  I sure appreciate not having to get back and update 20-30 picks.

Hey Lith - don't need the workbook anymore as I've created my own at work, but anyway you can post the list of all the guys that have been taken? In text format (much like @Jetsfan80 did yesterday a bunch of times) as opposed to picture, so that I can copy and paste it into an excel file at work?

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I was getting really excited about drafting Rickey Jackson before I realized he went like 70 picks ago. 

Might be giving away a future pick, but when I was a kid I always thought Swilling was better

but now that I look at, he clearly wasnt

25 minutes ago, Lith said:

My pleasure.  You set up the sheet really well.  And once I figured out what you did and went back and fixed the stuff I messed up earlier, it was pretty simple.  Kudos on that.

5 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Might be giving away a future pick, but when I was a kid I always thought Swilling was better

but now that I look at, he clearly wasnt

When I was a kid I couldn't figure out why Swilling go so much press because (I thought) Jackson was clearly way better.  I remember reading that his whole career he never taped his ankles, until one time after like a decade in the league when he had to after a car accident.   

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ken Houston is a fantastic pick.  Last super elite Strong Safety on the board, in my view. 

I call bullsh*t.  @T0mShane selected Ken Houston, S, Seahawks.  Who the **** is that?  Ken Houston was on the Redskins.  Shane gets some other piece of sh*t.  Silly dude probably saw him in an Oilers jersey from when he first came up and thought it was the Seahawks.  They didn't even exist!

alltime-bussert-22-ken-houston-ttgi.jpg 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

@Jetlife33 it was less than an hour and only one pick after, just an oversight as this is getting hard to track. I was just looking to see who took him and realized it was nobody yet. 

Carry on everyone:)

You took your finger off the piece!  You broke it, you bought it! You should be stuck with that chicken armed game manager.  We would bust his ass.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

@Jetlife33 it was less than an hour and only one pick after, just an oversight as this is getting hard to track. I was just looking to see who took him and realized it was nobody yet. 

Carry on everyone:)

All good with me! Just an opportunity to use the confused face haha 

Just now, HessStation said:

I don’t care either but that sounds good 

Yea I don't really care for this particular case, but just want to know for going forward. I feel like because of the time limit while people are out living their lives and the difficulty in tracking, this might begin to happen more often as we get into the nitty gritty deeper rounds, and at some point we'll need to draw a line. Figure now's as good time as any.

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

What the hell did I miss other then Hess changing his pick to Joe 

That’s it. And to be fair, I really did think he was gone and I was looking for the poster who drafted him to say something when I realized he was still avail.

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

What the hell did I miss other then Hess changing his pick to Joe 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Mid draft drama over Namath only seems right tho

I was just teasing.  I was actually more upset him picking Chris Carter instead of Cris.  If he didn't post a picture I would force him to take that crappy DB from the Pats or the D-lineman who is currently with the 'skins. Of course, before I corrected the spelling I had picked Ricky Jackson.  I forget he added an "E" for excitement!

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Not anymore :)

i thought it it was probably junc that already did since he’s the biggest homer on God’s green earth

junc already took Otto Graham.  To throw to Don Hutson.  Cant wait to see who he takes at RB.

Archived