July Madness: All Time Draft Discussion Thread

Lith

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He should of been the second or third D player taken along with LT and White. IMO

I would have taken him over any DB.  And over Bruce Smith but that may be a smaller difference to some.  Personally, I like Mean Joe a shade more with the first pick because of some things I'm hoping to accomplish with my team but I can completely see the other side of that as well.  

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since this is the first notification Shane got about his pick coming up, his deadline will be 4:30 PM EST. 

Make sure you guys are tagging the person picking after you.  Ideally tag the next 2 behind you. 

It’s 430 in China Let’s Go

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I found @T0mShane

So... a quick trip to the doctor's office? 

****in' Ballin.  Two more guys I fully planned to take. Geno Marchetti and Joe Delamaliurre from the Electric Company Bills.  Marchetti was before my time and awesome, but a bit undersized for what I want to do.  Actually almost took him instead of Julio last round.  Not going to learn how to spell Delamaliuerre since I am not picking him.

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Anyone want to grade my team thus far?

QB Brett Favre

RB Adrian Peterson

LT Tony Boselli

DE Deacon Jones

DT Merlin Olsen

FS Sean Taylor

Grade F............

for FANTASTIC 

15 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Got it

but was it someone pretending to be him or a second account

TomShane woke up one day, decided he didn't want to be Max's partner on this site anymore and deleted himself. T0mShane is a program that Max had developed to help drive post counts. 

Archived