SUNDAY GAME THREAD - Around the NFL *Football is back!*

Patriot Killa

12 minutes ago, Lith said:

Mo with a play.  lol.

12 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Enjoy Wilkerson cheese heads. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mo Wilk LMFAO 

I was laughed at on this site years ago when I said Mo was slow, fat and ineffective.  The apologists all talked about him being doubled etc.   he is an expensive Vlad Ducasse.   I’m sorry our management team kept Mo and Sheldon and let Snacks go. 

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Jon Gruden is an idiot 

none of the players he will pick will ever be as good as Mack and Gruden is an awful drafter 

The one saving grace for the Raiders is that Raiders defensive coordinator Paul Guenther ( has total control over the defense) .   He will draft the players on defense that fit his defense.    Case in point see the players the Raiders drafted on defense this year.( DT Pj Hall, De Arden Key,DT Maurice Hurst , and CB Nick Nelson) .

Gruden will pick the players on offense. ( thank God they have their Qb because he's terrible drafting Qb's). 

D James play made me sick today, and wasn't a surprise what K Mack is doing tonight.( just felt like a kick in the balls). 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Still cant take away what he did tonight. 

He put up great individual statistical numbers during his 4 years with Oakland but still doesn't change the fact he was a big piece to a team that had only 1 winning season when in comparison to 3 losing one's. 

And if Khalil Mack allows Rodgers to come back from 20 points? I'll continue to say "same old Mack" who was not worth no two 1st round picks and $23M per. 

42 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Jon Gruden is an idiot 

none of the players he will pick will ever be as good as Mack and Gruden is an awful drafter 

1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

The one saving grace for the Raiders is that Raiders defensive coordinator Paul Guenther ( has total control over the defense) .   He will draft the players on defense that fit his defense.    Case in point see the players the Raiders drafted on defense this year.( DT Pj Hall, De Arden Key,DT Maurice Hurst , and CB Nick Nelson) .

Gruden will pick the players on offense. ( thank God they have their Qb because he's terrible drafting Qb's). 

D James play made me sick today, and wasn't a surprise what K Mack is doing tonight.( just felt like a kick in the balls). 

Remember Gruden told Keshawn to GFY and cut him.   Worked out OK for Gruden.  

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He put up great individual statistical numbers during his 4 years with Oakland but still doesn't change the fact he was a big piece to a team that had only 1 winning season when in comparison to 3 losing one's. 

And if Khalil Mack allows Rodgers to come back from 20 points? I'll continue to say "same old Mack" who was not worth no two 1st round picks and $23M per. 

IF so IF the Bears win what will you say? 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

IF so IF the Bears win what will you say? 

I'll say he's not proven a damn thing until you see a SB ring on his finger. 

He's getting paid elite Franchise QB $$$. And his Franchise traded away two 1st round draft picks away for him. 

You don't celebrate if you're Chicago all because of a "1-0 record".

It's SB or bust for Mack & Chicago. 

41 minutes ago, JayEeeTeeEss said:

Neither are Jets fans.  Jets could have outbid Chicago for Mack if they wanted him badly enough.  The way Mac has been drafting, I wouldn't mind losing the picks for a sure thing. 

The rumor is the Jets did outbid the Bears.  They just weren't trading him to Afc team.

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Let me get this straight. Your sig is Defense wins Championships, but you wouldn't give up 2 number 1's for the best defensive player of his generation. When he's age 27. I'm guessing because you feel the Jets will pick two better players with those picks? Unless one of them is named Bosa, that ain't happening.

19 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'd love to see Aaron Rodgers lead an epic come from behind return and comeback win in order to ice this Khalil Mack talk. 

The talk is real whether GB gets blown out or make a comeback. At this point, Mack is playing like he deserves every single penny. He’s CLEARLY the best defensive player in the league. 

The Raiders got ****ed. You don’t trade players like Mack. 

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Let me get this straight. Your sig is Defense wins Championships, but you wouldn't give up 2 number 1's for the best defensive player of his generation. When he's age 27. I'm guessing because you feel the Jets will pick two better players with those picks? Unless one of them is named Bosa, that ain't happening.

Best defensive player of his generation? Not a chance. When did he ever lead his D's to consecutive AFC Championship Game appearances? #24 Revis impacted a lot more and truly elevated his defenses. Khalil Mack has never proven throughout the course of a season that he could elevate his D's past anything than mediocre status. 

He's no Ray Lewis. Or even a Darrelle Revis. He's an individual statistical OLB/DE who's never won a damn thing (just ask Buffalo/Oakland). 

6 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Remember Gruden told Keshawn to GFY and cut him.   Worked out OK for Gruden.  

K Johnson was a legend in his own mind.( he wasn't Tampabay down fall, it was Gruden inability to draft a young Qb) .

Sure probably the Raiders will never draft a talent like K Mack ( once in a lifetime talent) . One player doesn't make a defense , and you have to see the defense the Raiders eventually put out there.     Will the defense be great with more parts ( ability to pay a lot more guys)than having one superstar  defensive player getting Qb money . ( going to effect your ability to keep a lot of guys around him on defense. 

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Who's better?

Revis for one.

He shut down great QB's and eliminated their #1 receivers at the same time. 

He led a would have been above average defense into great one's and truly LED THEM to two AFC Championship Games behind crap offenses. 

Mack is being severely overrated. 

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Best defensive player of his generation? Not a chance. When did he ever lead his D's to consecutive AFC Championship Game appearances? #24 Revis impacted a lot more and truly elevated his defenses. Khalil Mack has never proven throughout the course of a season that he could elevate his D's past anything than mediocre status. 

He's no Ray Lewis. Or even a Darrelle Revis. He's an individual statistical OLB/DE who's never won a damn thing (just ask Buffalo/Oakland). 

In football terms Ray Lewis and Revis are a DIFFERENT generation. They were both either retired or played out when Mack came in the league. To continue your logic about Super Bowls, David Woodley was a better QB for the Dolphins then Dan Marino, right?

2 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

K Johnson was a legend in his own mind.( he wasn't Tampabay down fall, it was Gruden inability to draft a young Qb) .

Sure probably the Raiders will never draft a talent like K Mack ( once in a lifetime talent) . One player doesn't make a defense , and you have to see the defense the Raiders eventually put out there.     Will the defense be great with more parts ( ability to pay a lot more guys)than having one superstar  defensive player getting Qb money . ( going to effect your ability to keep a lot of guys around him on defense. 

You guys fleeced the Bears. A.) Chicago will never win a title after giving up everything they did along with having to pay Mack and B.) Two 1st round picks can change your entire Franchise being build around Derek Carr. 

How crappy were your Raiders Defenses being "led" by Mack? Exactly. 

Archived