SUNDAY GAME THREAD - Around the NFL *Football is back!*

Patriot Killa

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

There are. But your GM has to have the smarts and expertise to actually draft one. 

Of course but my guess is that RB is the skill position that produces the most starters from the later rounds. 

Add in the relatively short shelf life of the position and it really makes little sense to draft a rb that high. 

Just now, southparkcpa said:

No... a golf buddy did.  

Well, what did your golf buddy say? That has to be a topic of discussion on the course correct? 

Did he also tell you that Fitz is about to jerk another team into providing him another contract so he can then throw a ton of picks and win a max of 6 games, or was that conversation on the golf course only about Glennon? 

20 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Dak was propped up by Zeke, Dez, Jason Witten and a Pro Bowl offensive line.  He will have a career arc like Sanchez after losing a great running game his first two seasons and not having Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes, etc. out there catching passes for him.

Never liked Dak coming out of college, and I hate being wrong -- and I tend to be wrong quite a bit.  But I may have been right about this one.  Thnking I may have missed on Mahomes though, another guy I didn't like coming out.

15 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Rodney Harrison just said that Mo quit on his teammates after getting paid. Glad someone said it.

Mo QUIT on the entire NY Jets organization including the fans there was something going on with him and Todd Bowles yet to come out, he's a POS in my book. 

Archived