I hate rooting for this franchise and I don't want to anymore but there's no getting out

RutgersJetFan

Who the hell didn't see that one coming? Why? Why do I do this to myself? I knew they were going to lose this one and yet I still put on this stupid shirt and scheduled my night around it to sit and watch the same ******* movie I've been watching for decades. DECADES! AND IT NEVER ENDS! IT'S JUST THE SAME MOVIE ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP! A NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAME WITH THE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE JETS TO EMBARRASS THEMSELVES SO WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T THEY DO THAT AND OH MY GOD THIS TEAM MAKES ME WANT TO SET MYSELF ON FIRE

Wow, people are jumping out windows?  Sheesh, get a grip.

Darnold had a bad game.  If he has lots of bad games, he'll be a bad QB.  But this is his 1st bad game.

Are there no Jets fans capable of taking the long view? 

I hate to break it to you, but we're not winning the super bowl this year.  All that matters is that Darnold shows some potential and some growth.  He didn't this game.  Hopefully he will next week.

13 minutes ago, thshadow said:

Wow, people are jumping out windows?  Sheesh, get a grip.

Darnold had a bad game.  If he has lots of bad games, he'll be a bad QB.  But this is his 1st bad game.

Are there no Jets fans capable of taking the long view? 

I hate to break it to you, but we're not winning the super bowl this year.  All that matters is that Darnold shows some potential and some growth.  He didn't this game.  Hopefully he will next week.

This bad coaching sh1t show is been going for too long

The thing about this one that really makes me mad is that the fact that the Browns are a pretty decent team, and more than decent on Defense, doesn't matter at all.  We are the ones that let it happen. 

They had their foot on their throats and Bowles did what Bowles does.  Read the conservative NFL coaches bible from 1978 and try to hold on.

The part about "there's no getting out" is the key

the funny thing is that someday, there will be a Super Bowl team here and after the win, you'll realize that in the end it really didn't matter and it had no real effect on your life, however, that being said, that win will feel great for a little while until you come to that realization and everyone should experience that at least once. 

hang in, life is as long as it is short

Archived