*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

I was at a Billy Joel concert with the wife the 2nd night of the draft.  Saves me some embarrassment; I liked the Polite pick at the time.  Thought it was a roll of the dice, but worth taking the shot on an edge.  Knew it was high risk/high reward, but I liked it at the time.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

I was at a Billy Joel concert with the wife the 2nd night of the draft.  Saves me some embarrassment; I liked the Polite pick at the time.  Thought it was a roll of the dice, but worth taking the shot on an edge.  Knew it was high risk/high reward, but I liked it at the time.

Same here.  Calculated risk/reward for a premium position, kinda like when we took Geno Smith.  They obviously didn't work out but I understand the logic....just wish the pick was better.  So much talent on the Board when Polite was taken.  The hindsight on this one will hurt.  Winovich, a WR, a Center, etc.

41 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Same here.  Calculated risk/reward for a premium position, kinda like when we took Geno Smith.  They obviously didn't work out but I understand the logic....just wish the pick was better.  So much talent on the Board when Polite was taken.  The hindsight on this one will hurt.  Winovich, a WR, a Center, etc.

I’m going to challenge your use of the word “calculated”

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, JiF said:

@T0mShane see, this is the difference between me and you.  I dont need the cred, like you do.  I rather root for my team and their players to succeed rather than root for them to fail for the sake of being right.

You know, I did some thinking about this and you’re right. It hurts the Jets that Jachai didn’t make the roster and it’s sad that a young dude with obvious talent, for whatever reason, isn’t going to get a chance to have a career in the NFL. I get so wrapped up in trolling people and mocking the Jets that I’m more worried about punchlines and owns than I am about the team. I can do better than that. Thanks, brother. You changed my mind. ???

Just now, T0mShane said:

You know, I did some thinking about this and you’re right. It hurts the Jets that Jachai didn’t make the roster and it’s sad that a young dude with obvious talent, for whatever reason, isn’t going to get a chance to have a career in the NFL. I get so wrapped up in trolling people and mocking the Jets that I’m more worried about punchlines and owns than I am about the team. I can do better than that. Thanks, brother. You changed my mind. ???

I’m just ******* around. This is me and my homies at the club last night celebrating Jachai Polite Cut Day like true pimps:

80599C8E-CC61-4E5D-BE97-98071959451E.gif

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It took you all these months to realize that. Many of us are questioning your loyalty to the NY Jets and thinks Maxman just keeps you here for the ratings. 

• 4 months later...
10 minutes ago, Pac said:

but it is your fault for absurdly acting as if the book has been written on Q.

holy crap some of you are legit bonkers.

Have you ever been even close to right about any player at all?

I mean you loved 9/10's of all Mac picks.

It is legit tough to be as wrong as often and as thoroughly as you are regarding players.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Have you ever been even close to right about any player at all?

I mean you loved 9/10's of all Mac picks.

It is legit tough to be as wrong as often and as thoroughly as you are regarding players.

Q will be stud.  Period.

continue the circle jerk of hate while you can..  I'm sure next year when he's lighting it up you'll disappear.

• Sympathy 1