Richie Incognito Agrees to 1-Year Contract with OAK

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Do you ever stop? He gives nothing to the Raiders, you don't even know that he makes the roster.

Meant to be a Raider, what does that nonsense mean today?  He could have played 30 years ago?

Meant to be a Raider means that its highly probable that every week in that god forsaken stadium theres a serial killer rooting on that disgusting organization, along with the other degenerates & thugs. 

The dude should be in a mental institution, not on an NFL football field. I have no idea what Gruden & Mayock are thinking but I can't wait to get that sh*tty team here in Metlife for the azz whooping they deserve. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Indeed. And if Jack the Ripper was still haunting Whitechapel, you'd say he's the perfect fit to manage the Raiders cheerleading squad. Incognito is actually disturbed and probably brain damaged. When he's trying to cut off Gruden's head with a chainsaw, don't come crying to us.

With the signing of R Incognito, v Burfict, and the trading for Antonio Brown it's almost guaranteed the Raiders will be on hard knocks.( must watch tv) .

I guess you don' t know the Raider history as it filled with a lot of R Incognito types.   The Raiders don't get to their last Super Bowl without signing R Incognito of the defense ( Bill  Romanowski).    You think it was an accident that Romanowski broke Shannon Sharpe arm  during an important game in the division that year- I have a bridge to sell you if you believe that.

Football isn't for choir boys why the Jets never won anything under Leon Hess.( he took so many great players off his board because they weren't nice guys).    just win baby . The Raiders are back.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

With the signing of R Incognito, v Burfict, and the trading for Antonio Brown it's almost guaranteed the Raiders will be on hard knocks.( must watch tv) .

I guess you don' t know the Raider history as it filled with a lot of R Incognito types.   The Raiders don't get to their last Super Bowl without signing R Incognito of the defense ( Bill  Romanowski).    You think it was an accident that Romanowski broke Shannon Sharpe arm  during an important game in the division that year- I have a bridge to sell you if you believe that.

Football isn't for choir boys why the Jets never won anything under Leon Hess.( he took so many great players off his board because they weren't nice guys).    just win baby . The Raiders are back.

All they need now is Kaepernick 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

LMAO! Yea, because they let a lot of sh*t go in todays NFL.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Meant to be a Raider means that its highly probable that every week in that god forsaken stadium theres a serial killer rooting on that disgusting organization, along with the other degenerates & thugs. 

The dude should be in a mental institution, not on an NFL football field. I have no idea what Gruden & Mayock are thinking but I can't wait to get that sh*tty team here in Metlife for the azz whooping they deserve. 

Haven't you learned anything from the last time you invested so heavy in the DT position. You had way better talent than on the defense line than you have now , and the defense wasn't that effective.  That Jet defense line  isn't doing anything against the Raiders offense line. ( not to mention Derek Carr has quick release) .

The Jets run defense was excellent last year , and probably even better this year with their additions in the draft , and in Fa.   Who cares the NFL is a passing league.    Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams , K Doss/ H Renfrow  sometime speed burners Jj Nelson/ Rico Gafford .     Have Variety of Te's Receiving threats Darren Waller 6' 6 256 4.45 , Foster Moreau .       Rb's that are great receiving threat Josh Jacobs , and Jalen Richard that can lineup outside too.

Too bad the Jets  didn't invest in their pass defense, and unfortunately they are going to find out the hard way what a mistake that was against the Raiders passing attack.

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

He won't.  He'll come crowing about how one of the 74 amazing rookies that nobody else in the league cares about will step right in and improve the performance of the O-Line.

He runs a sub 4.27 40'

27 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Haven't you learned anything from the last time you invested so heavy in the DT position. You had way better talent than on the defense line than you have now , and the defense wasn't that effective.  That Jet defense line  isn't doing anything against the Raiders offense line. ( not to mention Derek Carr has quick release) .

The Jets run defense was excellent last year , and probably even better this year with their additions in the draft , and in Fa.   Who cares the NFL is a passing league.    Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams , K Doss/ H Renfrow  sometime speed burners Jj Nelson/ Rico Gafford .     Have Variety of Te's Receiving threats Darren Waller 6' 6 256 4.45 , Foster Moreau .       Rb's that are great receiving threat Josh Jacobs , and Jalen Richard that can lineup outside too.

Too bad the Jets  didn't invest in their pass defense, and unfortunately they are going to find out the hard way what a mistake that was against the Raiders passing attack.

Gruden doesn’t even like Carr. 

Most likely the game will be at 1:00PM. Tell me what West Coast teams records are flying East & playing at 1:00. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

LOL, you make Jets fans sound sane! Please keep it up.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

Yea The guy who took a baseball bat to hit own Ferrari and threw a dumbell at a guy at the gym is totally not the nut job.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

All made up stories. All of it. It was simply race bait propaganda.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

So, does this give the Raiders the inside track to Hard Knocks.  Burfict, Incogtnito, Antonio Brown with Mayock & Gruden.  Would certainlyl be entertaining.

Sure would.  Only thing is I wonder if the NFL wouldn't prefer to save it for that first year in Vegas

5 hours ago, Rsherman28 said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2777189-raiders-rumors-richie-incognito-agrees-to-1-year-contract-with-oak 

The guy made the pro bowl all 3 years he was in Buffalo. I know he is absolutely crazy, but for some reason I have always wanted him on my team. Some of the games where he is mic'd up are amazing. Complete beast. 

Buffalo Bills offensive guard Richie Incognito (64) on the sidelines before an NFL football game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017, in Orchard Park, N.Y. (AP Photo/Rich Barnes) 

Freddie Kreuger returns

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Richie is the insane version of Conrad Dobler

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lith said:

So, does this give the Raiders the inside track to Hard Knocks.  Burfict, Incogtnito, Antonio Brown with Mayock & Gruden.  Would certainlyl be entertaining.

Raiderholic has been saying for years how explosive the Raiders will be ... looks like they'll be explosive this year alright, but not in a good way!  :ahhh:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jack48 said:

Richie is the insane version of Conrad Dobler

Richie is 35 years old! That's like 60 in CTE years. He either doesn't make it through camp or has an exploded nut sack 2 games in.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jamesr said:

Raiderholic has been saying for years how explosive the Raiders will be ... looks like they'll be explosive this year alright, but not in a good way!  :ahhh:

Not bad, that was pretty good.    Still waiting for someone tells where the Jets pressure going to come from.    The Raiders interior offense line  excellent RG G Jackson C Rodney Hudson , Lg R Incognito is pretty darn good.( Jet DT's don't scare the Raiders interior offense line).       Polite going to do anything the 6'8 379 Trent Brown  . ( Good luck he literally eats these speed rushers up.

Raiders throw early and often versus the Jets.   After they establish the pass, than they go to the rushing attack.( to finish them off). 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jetster said:

Gruden doesn’t even like Carr. 

Most likely the game will be at 1:00PM. Tell me what West Coast teams records are flying East & playing at 1:00. 

Derek Carr going to have monster year in 2019 .   It's all setup for him to have a big year.  Second year in Gruden's offense. Offense line - easy one of the top five offense line in the NFL     So many weapons at his disposal that can attack from anywhere.( choose the way you want to get beat the slow way, or the fast way.

Lmao did you see the Raiders schedule.  One of the worst schedules ever giving out by the NFL.   By the  time they play the Jets they will be used to 1:00 o clock eastern time slot.  Let's see first two games at home.  Than seven straight away from Home( counting London game where they are the home team) Again there isn't any crying in football, you  play the cards that are dealt you.  

14 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Really good O lineman when he has his head screwed on correctly. Should be interesting if he makes the 53 man roster in Oakland.

His head has never been screwed on right. He's a good pickup if you get him to play right for 6 months. This is confusing though from the standpoint I wound up liking the Raiders draft based on them talking about changing culture and leadership. I don't know if Richie is a very sick or just bad guy, but he's not the piece you add during a culture overhaul. If he was than I'd take him. 

3 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

His head has never been screwed on right. He's a good pickup if you get him to play right for 6 months. This is confusing though from the standpoint I wound up liking the Raiders draft based on them talking about changing culture and leadership. I don't know if Richie is a very sick or just bad guy, but he's not the piece you add during a culture overhaul. If he was than I'd take him. 

Mayock " You can't sign all Boy Scouts" by signing enough high character guys it affords you a chance to sign a guy like Incognito. The Raiders did their homework on Incognito . ( he is in tremendous shape). The raiders Just were waiting for a response  from the NFL the range of games Incognito was looking at a suspension.( before they official signed him- well whatever the league told Mayock it was acceptable.

After the Raiders showed interest in Incognito , three NFL teams were interested in trying to sign him.

https://youtu.be/mU4ItQXEwsw

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Derek Carr going to have monster year in 2019 .   It's all setup for him to have a big year.  Second year in Gruden's offense. Offense line - easy one of the top five offense line in the NFL     So many weapons at his disposal that can attack from anywhere.( choose the way you want to get beat the slow way, or the fast way.

Lmao did you see the Raiders schedule.  One of the worst schedules ever giving out by the NFL.   By the  time they play the Jets they will be used to 1:00 o clock eastern time slot.  Let's see first two games at home.  Than seven straight away from Home( counting London game where they are the home team) Again there isn't any crying in football, you  play the cards that are dealt you.  

Sounds like they'll have serious Jet lag heading into the Jet game. Hows your run defense & your LBs.

Le'veon Bell- 18-185 & 8 catches for 90 more & 3 TDs

TY Montgomery- 7 catches for 65 & a TD

Jets- 37 Raiders- 13

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Sounds like they'll have serious Jet lag heading into the Jet game. Hows your run defense & your LBs.

Le'veon Bell- 18-185 & 8 catches for 90 more & 3 TDs

TY Montgomery- 7 catches for 65 & a TD

Jets- 37 Raiders- 13

You can throw out all the run defense stats from last year, and they mean very little.  It isn't anywhere close the same Raider defense.     Last year one of their top run stuffers (DT  J Ellis only played in six games (was on IR) .     Arden Key 235-240 was always suppose to be situational pass rusher only( till he got bigger) , but after the Mack trade was forced to play De fulltime.  A lot of old past their prime defense ends played the other end position.    

That isn't the case this year they drafted C Ferrell because he's a three down De.  They have a lot of options for the other De position.    Ideally they would like another rookie  Maxx Crosby to have that position( both rookies  Ferrell and Crosby hand fighting are elite- can he get his strength up enough by the start of the season to win that job fulltime.    B Mayowa is a pretty good run defender,  with some pass rush ability.    Last DT Pj Hall 6'1 310 4.73 can play De.  

So they will play something like this on the run downs . LDE Crosby/ Mayowa, Hall Ldt J Hankins Rdt J Elllis / M Hurst Rde C Ferrell .     All there lb's are excellent run defenders but coverage isn't there strength.( those guys will play zone only be responsible for a  certain area )  .   Have three missiles safeties ( FS K Joseph SsJ Abram  Ncb - L Joyner who can close fast on the RB. 

On obvious Passing downs to matchup on the RB they have a lot of options Lamarcus Joyner ( can play him at a lot of positions - could get  get that responsibility on bell, or one of the monster Cbs they drafted can come in get that job . 

The Jet defense isn't slowing down the Raiders passing game.   They are going to throw all over that Jet defense .( go up and down the field against the Jets defense).  Matchups are much worse for the Jets.

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

You can throw out all the run defense stats from last year, and they mean very little.  It isn't anywhere close the same Raider defense.     Last year one of their top run stuffers (DT  J Ellis only played in six games (was on IR) .     Arden Key 235-240 was always suppose to be situational pass rusher only( till he got bigger) , but after the Mack trade was forced to play De fulltime.  A lot of old past their prime defense ends played the other end position.    

That isn't the case this year they drafted C Ferrell because he's a three down De.  They have a lot of options for the other De position.    Ideally they would like another rookie  Maxx Crosby to have that position( both rookies  Ferrell and Crosby hand fighting are elite- can he get his strength up enough by the start of the season to win that job fulltime.    B Mayowa is a pretty good run defender,  with some pass rush ability.    Last DT Pj Hall 6'1 310 4.73 can play De.  

So they will play something like this on the run downs . LDE Crosby/ Mayowa, Hall Ldt J Hankins Rdt J Elllis / M Hurst Rde C Ferrell .     All there lb's are excellent run defenders but coverage isn't there strength.( those guys will play zone only be responsible for a  certain area )  .   Have three missiles safeties ( FS K Joseph SsJ Abram  Ncb - L Joyner who can close fast on the RB. 

On obvious Passing downs to matchup on the RB they have a lot of options Lamarcus Joyner ( can play him at a lot of positions - could get  get that responsibility on bell, or one of the monster Cbs they drafted can come in get that job . 

The Jet defense isn't slowing down the Raiders passing game.   They are going to throw all over that Jet defense .( go up and down the field against the Jets defense).  Matchups are much worse for the Jets.

KO gets revenge. Wesco will be in sync at TE with the running game by then too. Looking forward to it.

10 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Agreed on both points.

21 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

You have the better 4-12 team by a mile. 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Just because the pins are set up doesn't mean you are going to roll a strike. 

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah but because of Richie Cognito and their top 5 line he will have plenty of time to do it. 

Because the entire Raider team runs sub 4.27 the game looks like a Chinese fire drill on fast forward. Nothing can stop the Raiders....NOTHING. 

• Upvote 1