Happy 76th Birthday #12 ?

You're playing golf, a four some.  You get 3 athletes still alive - who's not riding in the cart with Joe Willy?

Mine; Tiger Woods, Joe Willy (could you imagine the stories) and Michael Jordan because the gambling would be insane. 

• Upvote 1

Happy Birthday Joe! Its your Super Bowl Victory that gives us Jet fans hope and something to hold on to thru our many years of losing. Without that Victory life as a Jet fan would be a lot harder. Now I truly believe the Jets are on their way to their 2nd Super Bowl win within the next few seasons and I want you there enjoying our win!

3 hours ago, JiF said:

You're playing golf, a four some.  You get 3 athletes still alive - who's not riding in the cart with Joe Willy?

Mine; Tiger Woods, Joe Willy (could you imagine the stories) and Michael Jordan because the gambling would be insane. 

Joe Namath, John Daly, Charles Barkley

I want to have fun and drink.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 8:59 AM, Legend Killa7 said:

Happy Birthday, B'way Joe!

and let's hope 50 years from now, we are doing the same thing for another SB champion QB, Sam Darnold!!

Sorry to break it to you Legend, but 50 years from now the great majority of us will be otherwise engaged, either pushing up daisies, shoveling coal into a furnace, or chasing virgins somewhere up above.....      Happy Birthday Joe Namath, my brother's first hero, and  one of the best virgin chasers of all time...

16 minutes ago, jgb said:

The Greatest Jet he not only made one team relevant but an entire league. GO JOE!

Most important player in the history of the NFL. My favorite Jet by far. Caught some balls from him once. Seems to really be in a good place as a person now. I hope Sam talks to him a lot. happy bday Broadway Joe

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1