today should be fun to watch...

k-met57

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

YOU GET A SCRUB

THEY GET A SCRUB

WE GET A SCRUB

ERRYBODY GETS A MOTHAFUGGIN SCRUB

no way....there are a lot of really deep teams in the league that will cut guys who will help teams with little depth (like us)

not to mention the kickers!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not sure I would use the word fun to hear about 1,000 guys lose their jobs and see their dreams come to an end.  Interesting, yes; but not sure I would call it fun. 

Waiver claims are announced at noon tomorrow, so that when it should get interesting.

if i wasnt able to separate the reality of being in the sport from the FUN of observing it unfold...i wouldnt even be watching it. lighten up.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Haha 1

If the Jets are looking for a RB they'll be watching the Patriots cuts or guys they're trying to sneak through for the PS.

Pats have Michel, White, Burkhead, Bolden, they carry James Develin (FB), and the rookie Damien Harris who looks very good.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

if i wasnt able to separate the reality of being in the sport from the FUN of observing it unfold...i wouldnt even be watching it. lighten up.

I was losing sleep last night thinking about all these guys being cut. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Jetster said:

If the Jets are looking for a RB they'll be watching the Patriots cuts or guys they're trying to sneak through for the PS.

Pats have Michel, White, Burkhead, Bolden, they carry James Develin (FB), and the rookie Damien Harris who looks very good.

Bolden for sure, rexy might get cut too it's rare a team keeps 5

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not sure I would use the word fun to hear about 1,000 guys lose their jobs and see their dreams come to an end.  Interesting, yes; but not sure I would call it fun. 

Waiver claims are announced at noon tomorrow, so that when it should get interesting.

I honestly thought this was going to be a college football thread...

59 minutes ago, Jetster said:

they would have to claim them because we know there won't be a trade, thats for damn sure. 

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Patriots cut no RB's so far. 

Patriots Cut 11 Players Including WR Braxton Berrios http://bit.ly/2zzsOHL 

EDTHCySXYAMCQJ-.jpg

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Time for Joe Douglas to begin earning our respect. Even though I am very optimistic about he and Gase, I’m not crowning anyone. Earn it. Fix this disaster of a franchise. 

The current roster is weak let's hope JD can improve it today when other teams let some talent go better than what we have. 

1 hour ago, Lith said:

You and I think like college football fans...we actually care about the players, especially our own.

• Sympathy 1