Just make G Williams the head coach already

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Gregg Williams, just so everyone knows, is also bad. 

Bad or hasn't had alot of luck? Last year he did pretty good in Cleveland. He's coached all areas of the team. He is HC ready.

Cleveland is paying the price by picked the wrong coach to be the man overthere.

I bet G Williams would bring in a couple guys he knows and trusts. I bet we would be prepared and have a gameplan that didn't reply on make believe and sunshine. It probably be based around out best player Bell and help Darnold get some ex and confidence.

The line would suck still but we at least be competing

On 10/6/2019 at 3:00 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Man I'm really hoping for a coaching change similar to what the browns did when thier head coach couldn't figure out how to use thier QB, RB offensive players..

If only we had a good coach  in House that could succeed In a situation like that. 

Oh wait we do. We actually have the exact coach who did it last year for the browns.

U cant make this sh*t up.

G Williams could take over today and next week the offence would score 21 point next week and get a win.

Let's go Joe Douglas make it happen

U ARE WISE BEYOND YOUR YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Bad or hasn't had alot of luck? Last year he did pretty good in Cleveland. He's coached all areas of the team. He is HC ready.

Cleveland is paying the price by picked the wrong coach to be the man overthere.

I bet G Williams would bring in a couple guys he knows and trusts. I bet we would be prepared and have a gameplan that didn't reply on make believe and sunshine. It probably be based around out best player Bell and help Darnold get some ex and confidence.

Hasn’t had a top ten defense in over 10 years. And that’s his specialty.

I’m all for moving on from Gase, as I never wanted him hired, but there’s no sense in making a sideways step. Clean the whole wound. 

20 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

If today is a sign of what he can do with the team it isn't any better. The defense looked terrible and was picked apart by Fitzpatrick. 

You guys are hilarious.

Gregg Williams record as a NFL HC is 22-34 after his 5-3 record as interim HC of the Browns last year.

You all complained when we hired a Dolphins retread with a near .500 record and a PO appearance...now you want a Bills retread with a worse HC record?

You can't make this sh*t up.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, greenwave81 said:

You guys are hilarious.

Gregg Williams record as a NFL HC is 22-34 after his 5-3 record as interim HC of the Browns last year.

You all complained when we hired a Dolphins retread with a near .500 record and a PO appearance...now you want a Bills retread with a worse HC record?

You can't make this sh*t up.

Its fun to see their rage grow louder and louder each week.  What great fans.

SAR I

7 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

His defense looked terrible today it was worse than the offense. 

Williams isn’t a good DC anymore, but he has a good track record as an interim HC. He’s got that John Tortarella quality in the sense that I think he’s good in small doses. 

42 minutes ago, jgb said:

Gase is dead man walking why delay the execution 

Exactly GW brought life back to browns after they fired HC last year . If at the very least he makes the games Competitive down the stretch you let him finish the season as interim. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Exactly GW brought life back to browns after they fired HC last year . If at the very least he make the game. Competitive down the stretch you let him finish the season as interim. 

I wonder how badly Browns fans wish they had promoted Williams. I hope we don't make the same mistake.

• Upvote 1